[Hey Look][OFFICIAL] TW Shirt Drive: ROUND THREE!!! - Broadside Engineering

Haven't seen very many new orders in the last 24 hours. If that's it for this round I'll be shutting it down either late tonight or early tomorrow.

I'll lend $25 towards PassinThru if he's that short and wants the shirt that badly

I know what it's like to MISS OUT ON A PRINT RUN BECAUSE OF CORRUPT POLICIES IN THE SYSTEM

Cancer treatment kinda sucked my funds dry. What with co-pays and paying for folks to run me back and forth to the city for operations and treatments.

Will be making the purchase as soon as my money hits the account today though.

Aaaannnnddd it's done. Thank you VERY much!

Last edited:
Oh, now you gotta hit me with the cancer treatment excuse. I see how it is. :p:

I got your order. I'll close it up soon.

And Obi, you still owe me $0.60 motherfucker. Your shirt doesn't ship until your order is paid in full. I ain't playin' games now. :isee: Get on it.

obibun only asked his parents for $25. it will take another week for him to get the additional $.60 from them

wtf Data, I sent you $27 US

you said it's $26.60 or whatever

maybe you confused that $27 as CDN

what is going on with your mathematics

oh no wait I just checked, my bad, I sent 26 US

k I'll send the rest. does that other guy want a shirt too?

nvm just read thread

Laughing_Data.jpg

You don't have $25 in the bank dude? :ugh:

dick move bro

its pretty simple, people suck at managing money and a lot get paid on the 1st and 15th of each month. get the most out of it if you can, hence why most places running recurring charges do it on those dates each month.

dawg

I already extended it through most of the day on the 1st so... your post is pretty irrelevant.

This is a fundraiser not a business.

Back