[Brink]New FPS from Splash Damage

Judging a game by a single player vs bots (on normal difficulty to boot) mindlessly running down a choke point and dying, are we?

More like judging a game by a gameplay video you fucking retard.

The last video I saw looked more intense, and more impressive. I'm still going to try it - make no mistake u worthless cum addict.

Okay, so the fact that the video was a dude killing bots is irrelevant to you?

I suppose if you're planning on making singleplayer your main area of play it's a bit discouraging but I can't think of an FPS that looks intense when you're shooting bots.

You've even pointed out that another video you've watched is more intense. Perhaps that video featured real players?

Completely irrelevant, or misleading title for the video. I don't consider 'gameplay' footage to be anything other than 'gameplay' footage.

i don't understand this either..

we grew up with PC's at the time the only way to play co-op and ranked competition, kids these days grew up with online gaming consoles that were much cheaper to buy that PC's.

its not hard to understand really, i prefer PC over console any day of the week, but when a multi platform game like this comes out should i play with a couple thousand people or should i play with a couple hundred thousand?

Despite there being a larger pool of gamers on consoles I really doubt a team orientated game like this will be very popular on that platform, most will undoubtedly compare it to Call of Duty and label just about everything in the game as "shit", especially if it's as punishing for lone-wolfing it as they say.

edit: just like this xbox360 fan just did

game looks like shit

There's a glimmer of hope that it'll be worth picking up for PC gamers who are waxing the nostalgic over playing something similar to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, perhaps Splash Damage's only true claim to fame.

It's dry county for new FPS games till Battlefield 3 beta starts up, which probably won't happen till late summer, early fall.

Who the fuck wants to play ANY fps on a fucking console ...

Well I grew up playing PC games like Quake 1 - 3, Tribes 1 & 2, and a dozen Half-Life mods online, and I have to say that playing FPS games on a console is a very pleasant experience today, even with my higher PC gamer standards.

I do not ever want to play Tribes or Quoke on a console, but the FPS games with more limited movement and hitscan weapons work really well on consoles as well. Many are getting the console version of Brink just to play with their friends on Xbox Live or PSN.

Back