Stop using my sign people!!!!!

wtf are you all talking about? This is my sign, not his. I made it, and he stole it.<br><br><br><font color="royalblue"><font size="1">Super Offensive Freaks</font></font>
<font color="orange">|S</font><font color="orangered">oF|</font><font color="crimson">Sh</font><font color="red">ad</font><font color="firebrick">o</font><font color="darkred">w:</font></font>

and please fix the 'N' in nolt so that its not capped.
my name is all lower case.

thx bro. you my man :)

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" ><br>
 <br>
Nolt stop using my sign!!!
<font color="royalblue"><font size="1">Super Offensive Freaks</font></font>
<font color="orange">|S</font><font color="orangered">oF|</font><font color="crimson">Sh</font><font color="red">ad</font><font color="firebrick">o</font><font color="darkred">w:</font></font>

sofshadow has become strangely quiet. I think the veins in his little pin-head finally burst.

Good job team. :)

shady leave my inbred family out of it.

i lub you bro.

here you can make fun of me:
nonono.jpg

wear yourself out

Bet if you were to shove coal up Sofshadows ass he shits a diamond.

Last edited:

Did he die? Are we that lucky? Or did the Immigrations Bureau finally haul his dumb ass back to russia?<br><br><br><font color="royalblue"><font size="1">Super Offensive Freaks</font></font>

cuz ima stoic muthafukka

<br>

Last edited:
For sofshadow:

sto·ic (stk)
n.

One who is seemingly indifferent to or unaffected by joy, grief, pleasure, or pain.
Stoic. Philosophy. A member of a Greek school of philosophy, founded by Zeno about 308 B.C., believing that human beings should be free from passion and should calmly accept all occurrences as the unavoidable result of divine will or of the natural order.

yeah thats me flame on :)

<br>

You know your a fucking loser when i post a special looking sig.....

SOF, Go in a hole and DIE.

:fu: :finger: :fu: :finger:

|B|Grappler, The god of All BLIGHT

Last edited:
Back