Stop using my sign people!!!!!

Listen, buddy. I will drive down to your house, and after I'm there I will go to your next door neighbour's house. I'll knock on their door and I'll coerce the down's syndrome girl who lives there to let me in. Then I'll rape that fucking retarded bitch over and over again, and then, when I'm finished, I'll take the drool hanging off of her lip, grease up my asshole, and shove a pool cue in there. After I take the pool cue out, I'll then go to your (yes YOUR) house and bust in with my newly lubricated cue, and fucking stab you in the heart.

ctrl-x

/me goes to kill himself

Wait, fuck that. How about you suck on my peepee :D

Nolt stop using my sign!!!
Super Offensive Freaks
|SoF|Shadow:

Gon said:
Listen, buddy. I will drive down to your house, and after I'm there I will go to your next door neighbour's house. I'll knock on their door and I'll coerce the down's syndrome girl who lives there to let me in. Then I'll rape that fucking retarded bitch over and over again, and then, when I'm finished, I'll take the drool hanging off of her lip, grease up my asshole, and shove a pool cue in there. After I take the pool cue out, I'll then go to your (yes YOUR) house and bust in with my newly lubricated cue, and fucking stab you in the heart.

Give somebody a fish and you feed them for a day, teach them to fish and you fead them for a lifetime.
Support education, it's one of the best ways to expand the mind, and create a strong United States of America, or whatever country you are from. For that matter, world. An education helps to increase a person's earning ability, and chance of getting a job. Generally the higher the level of education, the greater the earning potential. The greater the earning potential, the greater the ability to pay taxes. This means that the person will more likely be earning an income and paying their fair share of taxes, instead of living off of government handouts. If you yourself are considering not going on to college or a trade school, please reconsider for your own sake. If you think that education is only for those who can afford it, think again. Afterall, the smaller the number of people needing monitary help to get by, the greater the percentage of your income you get to keep for your self. If you bothered to pay attention in ecconomics you would realise that very simple cost accounting justifies public support of education. Giving a person one year of education may cost twice as much as supporting that same person on welfare for one year, but after they have a usefull education they become a taxpayer instead of a handout receiver.

Is this your sig? No! You're a liar, I think. I think you stole this sig from someone else, and are mad because other people want to use it too.<br><br>

<font color="royalblue"><font size="1">Super Offensive Freaks</font></font>
<font color="orange">|S</font><font color="orangered">oF|</font><font color="crimson">Sh</font><font color="red">ad</font><font color="firebrick">o</font><font color="darkred">w:</font></font>

sofshadow said:
ps. IEDIED

get with it dude

<font color="orange">|S</font><font color="orangered">oF|</font><font color="crimson">Sh</font><font color="red">ad</font><font color="firebrick">o</font><font color="darkred">w:</font></font>

What seems to be the problem?

<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_signature --><br><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial" color="#9999CC"></font>

This guy is fucking hilarious. He has managed to get me on the same side as Gon, angy, etc. because he is such a fagit. LMAO. If I had the energy to change my .sig I would. But I just don't care. You are a dumbass. You let people know they get under your skin thinking it will drive them off? What are you, 12? LOL

I wish IE would come back. <br><br><br>

> 1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are . Don’t ask us. We refuse
> to answer.
> 2. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it’s up, put it down. If you won’t
> dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap
> opera guys.
> 3. Don’t cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than
> short hair.
> One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married
> women always cut their hair, and by then you’re stuck with her.
> 4. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we
> can find the perfect present yet again!
> 5. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect
> an answer you don’t want to hear.
> 6. Sometimes, we’re not thinking about you. Live with it.
> Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to
> discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or
> monster trucks.
>
> 7. Sunday = sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing
> of the tides. Let it be.
> 8. Shopping is not a sport, and no, we’re never going to think
> of it that way.
> 9. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear
> is fine. Really.
> 10. You have enough clothes.
> 11. You have too many shoes.
> 12. Crying is blackmail.
> 13. Ask for what you want. Let’s be clear on this one: Subtle hints
> don’t work. Strong hints don’t work. Really obvious hints don’t work.
> Just
> say it!
> 14. No, we don’t know what day it is. We never will. Mark
> anniversaries on the calendar.
> 15. Peeing standing up is more difficult. We’re bound to miss
> sometimes.
> 16. Most guys own three pairs of shoes-what makes you think we’d be any
> good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your
> dress?
> 17. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost
> every question.
> 18. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it.
> that’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
> 19. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
> 20. Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
> 21. Check your oil.
> 22. It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz
> together. No, it doesn’t matter which quiz.
> 23. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
> All comments become null and void after 7 days.
> 24. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the
> ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
> 25. Let us ogle. We’re going to look anyway; it’s genetic.
> 26. You can either tell us to do something OR tell us how to do
> something but not both.
> 27. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say
> during commercials.
> 28. ALL men see in only 16 colours. Peach is a fruit, not a colour.
> 29. If it itches, it will be scratched.
> 30. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
> 31. If we ask what’s wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like
> nothing’s wrong. We know you’re lying, but it’s just not worth the
> hassle.
>

Fine.

Ok, sofshadow, you aren't satisfied with the pool cue stabbing? Alright. After I've stabbed your cold, black, shriveled little heart, I'll take it, the cue, out. Once out, I'll grab one of those stirring rods, you know, the little glass rods from science class. Soon, I'll have you pinned down to the floor, and I'll take that little glass stirring rod, and shove it up your cock, not so far as it isn't noticable, but far enough that it looks like your limp dick has an erection. After that glass rod is placed firmly in your cock, I'll grab your, relative to my, big cock and snap it in half, breaking the grass rod halfway up your urethra. As your cock is bleeding and you are screaming in agony, I will take a skil saw, plug it in, and saw your fucking penis off.

Heres one for Merlock

<font color="royalblue"><font size="10">Super Offensive Freaks</font></font>

Last edited:
Back