so i got a 15 year old pregnant

Well, I read only the first post...I hate to say it, but I'm in a similar position, minus the sex. I chose not to at this point for fear of legal troubles. I doubt any of this is really true, because posting it would be absolutely the most retarded thing ever. On top of that, I really don't think el mar is stupid enough to describe so vividly his sexcapades with a minor. ;)

If it is true, I can say how difficult of a position you're in and how incredibly difficult it is to keep it in your pants. And that I hope to god you're joking.

AdreNaLiNe said:
Well, I read only the first post...I hate to say it, but I'm in a similar position, minus the sex. I chose not to at this point for fear of legal troubles. I doubt any of this is really true, because posting it would be absolutely the most retarded thing ever. On top of that, I really don't think el mar is stupid enough to describe so vividly his sexcapades with a minor. ;)

If it is true, I can say how difficult of a position you're in and how incredibly difficult it is to keep it in your pants. And that I hope to god you're joking.
ADrEnALInE wants to FUX JIZZBOX!

I just got off the phone with ElMar. This isn't bullshit, unfortunately. I'd talked to him before about this girl, and he'd said he wouldn't ever do anything, but I guess we're all human.

For those of you who think this is total BS because of the way he posted it ... well, Lawrence tends to deal with tough shit through humor sometimes ... but, this is real.

Like I told you on the phone man, call me if you need anything during this time, I know it's going to be tough. I don't know if I would have posted on TW about this, but you're a braver guy than I. (As long as you did, though, let's do a show on WOFN tonight and talk about it there, heh.)

Anyway, for what it's worth, I know the age thing is a shocker for most people, but Lawrence did tell me that she's very mature for her age, so hopefully she'll be able to make some better decisions regarding this.

get the ElMar is a pedo patch
Elmar.GIF

Bounty said:
I just got off the phone with ElMar. This isn't bullshit, unfortunately. I'd talked to him before about this girl, and he'd said he wouldn't ever do anything, but I guess we're all human.

For those of you who think this is total BS because of the way he posted it ... well, Lawrence tends to deal with tough shit through humor sometimes ... but, this is real.

Like I told you on the phone man, call me if you need anything during this time, I know it's going to be tough. I don't know if I would have posted on TW about this, but you're a braver guy than I. (As long as you did, though, let's do a show on WOFN tonight and talk about it there, heh.)

Anyway, for what it's worth, I know the age thing is a shocker for most people, but Lawrence did tell me that she's very mature for her age, so hopefully she'll be able to make some better decisions regarding this.

Ok this thread is OFFICIALLY EPIC.

Back