we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

People donate money to keep TW running, not to keep Col happy. Yes, he's an admin (and a pretty good one), but I'm sure TW can run without him.

I don't think we need to go the "lets kick Col of TW" route. This isnt that big of a deal.

fraggle, I've run out of good things to say about you because I've said so much already. I'm afraid you're going to have to make something up on my behalf.

While I don't ENTIRELY buy that he used TW server funds to fly PixieDee out to San Fran, I must admit that given Col's near-perpetual cash-strapped status, it strikes me as rather suspect. A man so financially...limp doesn't often get the chance to buy a fancy new laptop and fly his e-girlfriend out to San Fran in a desperate kamikaze attempt to get laid.

I want a new laptop and a free plane trip for me and a whore using money I collected for another purpose as well :( I gave money to help with the server, not to fly people around and buy them things I dont have. Oh well...thats the internet for you...everyone got thier lighters at least :)

One thing is for sure, after all this drama gets straightened out. We defiantly need to set up a TribalWar get Colossus laid fund, to keep this from happing again

Wasn't there a pricing thread that priced the server out to be almost exactly $4k, thus the reason behind asking for $4k? Now if he got $4k then bought a server for $3k and used the rest for the laptop, that's kinda shady.

Ben Reed said:
It is a big deal if there's a chance of installing me in his stead. :browsmile

Oh shit, we're about to have both Ben Reed and Badmofo for TW admin threads at the same time :rofl:

GB.Arkady said:
This thread is dying a slow strangling death.

It'll wake up again when Colosus finally posts in it.

He'll make some admittedly eloquent but controversial statement defending himself, and the forum hounds will leap on him like the wild beasts that they are. Ah, the spectacle of nature...

ps - no way would I put up with all you faggotoes shits without something in return...

If this were my site - I'd have more pop-ups than a tripod hosted site and I'd fucking sell out that list of members e-mails to Nigeria and then I'd whore CPU cycles to Alexa and do my own SETI@home thing that broadcasts messages of hunger into outspace in hopes that an alien would beam my lazy ass some pizzas. Then, sell the servers for crack.

The closest thing we have to official word (Imposter) vehemently denies donation money was used to fly out Pixie so chill the fuck out.

The laptop was already explained and if you have a problem covering half the cost of something that brought you some of the first live video of T:V months before you normally would see it you should probably go pay 10 bucks for a SA forum login to support Lowtax's coke habit instead.

Back