Update from my end

SouLNibbleR said:
NO. He made pitiful attempts to mess with people IRL because he failed at flaming on the net. Make him either a] prove he can actually deal with things like his site suggests, or b] back down like the pussy he is.

seriously.

drop it.

Colosus said:
Don't "call him out" or instigate anything. The ONLY reason I posted this thread is because I have always posted logs, e-mails or phone calls of people that deal with me. I try to be completely honest.

Hopefully this is the last of this and we will never hear from Jeremy or F4$ again.

I think wishing for monkeys to fly out of our butts would have better odds col :eek:.

HomeSlice said:
i agree, but i don't think it will be on our end, i think they are going to keep coming.

Well as soon as their site comes back up, there shouldn't be any doubt as to what is going to happen :)

TrojanMan421 said:
When you use your voice you can tell if someone is being serious, that's why ppl on forums use the [sarcasm] tags from time to time so you can see the difference. Also people act alot more retardedly when typing because anyone can type, there's really nothing unique about it. You think Tysoft and Bounty would be so homogay if we had a Teamspeak room instead of IRC?

Really so we are all master of phonetics from birth without knowing someone? Thats interesting.

Emilee said:
Do people who cuss this much think its cool? It makes him sound like a moron, along with his other words he chooses.

Yeah, uhm.. Em.. I don't think he's going to win any Nobel Prize for scientific achievement. I'd be surprised if he could win 1st place in a 3rd grade spelling bee. The cussing is probably just to fill the void.

ScooBySnaCk said:
Really so we are all master of phonetics from birth without knowing someone? Thats interesting.

Yeah. It takes about ten years of human interaction to get this figured out.

Ouch.. Andy just told me what happened with the whole pics and delivering them to him deal. Thats pretty funny.

but sorry you got caught up in all of this, col.

(Id like to see the pics of it though)

Back