TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invar go ahead and start putting some flyers or letters in people's mailboxes and see what happens :) Yes, it is illegal in all 50 states to put ANYTHING in someone's mailbox, the only entity allowed to do this is the USPS - I am looking for the actual law, I'll edit in a few.

edit - see invar owning himself 2 posts down :)

Last edited:
mailbox and mail is private, so i assume opening someone's mailbox and putting stuff in is weighted the same as opening someone's mailbox and taking their shit :shrug:

heehee this is awesome for me though because some fuckers have been putting their trash junk mail in my box advertising shit.... i'm so gonna nail their ass for this :)

SarcaStick said:
personally, i'd love to have someone come to my home, just so I can break their fucking face.

Yeah, seriously. Colosus, just put me or Sarcastick down for the WHOIS information for Tribalwar. We'll take care of it.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Yeah, seriously. Colosus, just put me or Sarcastick down for the WHOIS information for Tribalwar. We'll take care of it.

:lol:

flame4blingbling mexican knocks on door

big white dude with sword comes out

"yes?"

"sry senor no quiero taco bell"

BeavisNuke said:
It's illegal to place something in a mailbox without going through the post office. Post boxes are federal property.

Why then do I have to buy my own mailbox? :lol:

Last edited:
{A} PR24 said:
Why then do I have to buy my own mailbox? :lol:

For the same reason that you have to buy your own car insurance, but it's illegal to drive without it.

It's illegal to put things other than official mail in a mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back