Should i take my friends girl(s)?

Yeah, my boy stole my bitch and left this in front of my house

twister.jpg

What should I do, Tribalwar?

i havent read the whole thread, and i wont as long as i live... but i dont understand how youre gonna take all his bitches if they dint wanna come to your house in the first place.

TreW_SoulJa said:
So saturday night

My friend and i make some plans;

there are 3 parties, 2 groups of girls want to kick it with us. Ends up we re-direct one group of girls to a party and plan to kick it with the 2nd group.

So here i am at home waiting for his call back - im there with my siblings watching movies. Eventually it becomes 2 AM.

So i call a few people, cant produce anything, i call my friend, doesnt answer his fone.

Then i call this girl, one of the girls from group 2. First time calling her ever, called her, talked for a quick sec, my friend picks up the fone.

I tell him:

You're a bitch. What the fuck are you doing? Where the fuck are you? Whe the fuck didnt you call me?

friend: i'm at Jason's house, my fone isnt with me, its on the charger.

Me: No excuse, there's no fucking excuse. This is bullshit, you were supposed to call me before you went anywhere, before the bitches came. There's no fucking excuse for this shit. How the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist? That's the biggest twist of the year. Thank you for the first twist of the year. This shit is bullshit.

friend: blah blah why are u talking about this:

me: im telling u how i feel about this bullshit.

friend: ok you told me, theres no new point

me: there is a point, i want some kind of explanation for this bullshit. Biggest twist of the year, including last year. Why the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist?

friend: i dont even want to talk to you right now-

me: so you're gonna hit me with that bullshit twist and then hang up on me?

friend: no, i'd rather talk to you tomorrow, i'll talk to you tomorrow, blah blah-

(i hang up).

This is the biggest bitch move anyone can do - these are 2 bitches we've kicked it with before, and one is feeling him, the other is feeling me. He tells me the bitches are ON THEIR WAY, and that he'll call me "any minute now", then doesnt call back at all until i magically manage to reach him thru one of the bitches' cell fones. At which point i find out he's taken them to the other homie's house when he told me all night they were coming to kick it with us.

That's a bitch move, took the bitches to another friend's house. The ONLY explanation there is is that the bitch that liked me magically ended up NOT liking me, and said it to my friend, such that my friend said "ok i'll produce another friend for u to hook up with". Even then, there's NO fucking excuse for him NOT to call me back all fucking SATURDAY night. Thus i wasted a saturday night that i could've been FUCKING some other bitch.

So in conclusion, for retaliation i am able to and can easily steal ALL of my friend's bitches. They've all liked me at some point and/or thought i was cute but i never showed interest because i let my friend go for them.

I was planning on waiting until tomorrow to see what the fuck he comes up with, and go from there....

your thoughts?

edit:

Also, i've never EVER done any TYPE of this shit to him. I've NEVER hit him with any kind of twist like that. And lately he's hit me with a few minor ones before this.

I'm sick of this shit, this was the last, and biggest, straw.

Another option is that from now on i can easily never let him have the 'good looking' girl from the clique. More than once i have just because he saw them first, but every time they meet me 2nd they always drop hints that they'd rather get with me instead.

Maybe i let his head get too big, i dunno.

:rofl: Man, I dont even trust my friends when it comes to girls to hook me up. If we meet them both at the same time I've got their number, I call them and hook up with them myself. Dont ever let your friends do the work for you to get chicks, if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. You sound like me and my friends when we were 18 and 19, now we just let the bitches go to whoever they want.

I'm completely shocked that Golbez would be sympathetic to TrEw_SoUlJaH's plight. This is completely unheard of and quite an unexpetced twist.

TreW_SoulJa said:
So saturday night

My friend and i make some plans;

there are 3 parties, 2 groups of girls want to kick it with us. Ends up we re-direct one group of girls to a party and plan to kick it with the 2nd group.

So here i am at home waiting for his call back - im there with my siblings watching movies. Eventually it becomes 2 AM.

So i call a few people, cant produce anything, i call my friend, doesnt answer his fone.

Then i call this girl, one of the girls from group 2. First time calling her ever, called her, talked for a quick sec, my friend picks up the fone.

I tell him:

You're a bitch. What the fuck are you doing? Where the fuck are you? Whe the fuck didnt you call me?

friend: i'm at Jason's house, my fone isnt with me, its on the charger.

Me: No excuse, there's no fucking excuse. This is bullshit, you were supposed to call me before you went anywhere, before the bitches came. There's no fucking excuse for this shit. How the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist? That's the biggest twist of the year. Thank you for the first twist of the year. This shit is bullshit.

friend: blah blah why are u talking about this:

me: im telling u how i feel about this bullshit.

friend: ok you told me, theres no new point

me: there is a point, i want some kind of explanation for this bullshit. Biggest twist of the year, including last year. Why the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist?

friend: i dont even want to talk to you right now-

me: so you're gonna hit me with that bullshit twist and then hang up on me?

friend: no, i'd rather talk to you tomorrow, i'll talk to you tomorrow, blah blah-

(i hang up).

This is the biggest bitch move anyone can do - these are 2 bitches we've kicked it with before, and one is feeling him, the other is feeling me. He tells me the bitches are ON THEIR WAY, and that he'll call me "any minute now", then doesnt call back at all until i magically manage to reach him thru one of the bitches' cell fones. At which point i find out he's taken them to the other homie's house when he told me all night they were coming to kick it with us.

That's a bitch move, took the bitches to another friend's house. The ONLY explanation there is is that the bitch that liked me magically ended up NOT liking me, and said it to my friend, such that my friend said "ok i'll produce another friend for u to hook up with". Even then, there's NO fucking excuse for him NOT to call me back all fucking SATURDAY night. Thus i wasted a saturday night that i could've been FUCKING some other bitch.

So in conclusion, for retaliation i am able to and can easily steal ALL of my friend's bitches. They've all liked me at some point and/or thought i was cute but i never showed interest because i let my friend go for them.

I was planning on waiting until tomorrow to see what the fuck he comes up with, and go from there....

your thoughts?

edit:

Also, i've never EVER done any TYPE of this shit to him. I've NEVER hit him with any kind of twist like that. And lately he's hit me with a few minor ones before this.

I'm sick of this shit, this was the last, and biggest, straw.

Another option is that from now on i can easily never let him have the 'good looking' girl from the clique. More than once i have just because he saw them first, but every time they meet me 2nd they always drop hints that they'd rather get with me instead.

Maybe i let his head get too big, i dunno.

Just so it's preserved.

Ares said:
i just dont know how you can make fun of someones lifestyle when yours consists of sitting at a computer criticizing people..all of the time

and this isn't a 'my life is better than yours' debate

it's just that you have no business making fun of people..thats all

no shit... he admits to not having a job, being kicked out of high school, not going to college and living at home yet all he does is flame people in every thread he posts in

You sound like a loser. The guy didn't want you around but didn't have the balls to straight up tell you to fuck yourself.

I don't suffer from that problem.

He's not your friend, take what you can get.

Sabin Figaro said:
this is why i dont post

Sabin: blah blah blah somethign pertaining to thread

Arch: sabin sucks edgar is better

Sabin: no

Everyone else: ff6 blah blah blah

thread dies gj arch :D
:D:D vea.

Whoever said Edgar and Setzer sucked obviously never figured out why they were awesome ;)

-Rafa- said:
no shit... he admits to not having a job, being kicked out of high school, not going to college and living at home yet all he does is flame people in every thread he posts in
Cool, my internet stalker decided to say hello again.

It's pretty amazing that you keep tabs on everything that I've ever said. Then again, I suppose there's plenty of space for trivial knowledge inside that empty head of yours. plz go do coke and die thx

Kurayami said:
Cool, my internet stalker decided to say hello again.

It's pretty amazing that you keep tabs on everything that I've ever said. Then again, I suppose there's plenty of space for trivial knowledge inside that empty head of yours. plz go do coke and die thx

I don't like to generalize about someone's life by what they post, but from what you've posted, his description points towards accurate.

:/

Back