The Truth about old_skul

springer.gif

orbital 123 said:
Actually I think it is the best thing she could have done if it is true, because we would go along thinking Old_skul and cheater are such great guys when in reality they are fucking pathetic shits. But then I don't know enough about anyone to say either way, but then I also don't like Old_Skul and Cheater.

Correction, you're the fucking pathetic shit.

CelticLegend said:
She sounds pretty level headed to me.

I had a friend who treated his g/f in the same way: abusive, controlling, psychological games. It's not uncommon.

With my help, she bailed, we had a great couple weeks and she moved back home to Ohio. My friend came up to me 3 months later and said thanks, and admitted he had "been in a bad space".

So off the top, I'd believe Groover over anyone complaining about her "brain injuries"... sounds like excuses for someone's bad behaviour.

IMO.

Wow I actually agree with you, even though you have me on ignore.

CelticLegend said:
So off the top, I'd believe Groover over anyone complaining about her "brain injuries"... sounds like excuses for someone's bad behaviour.

For what it's worth (probably not much), and having seen this type of situation before personally, I agree.

CelticLegend said:

IMO.
you've never met a person who's had brain damage and delusional, have you? strange things happen. my friend's mother died from brain cancer when him and I were very young. and when that happens, you start doing weird stuff, being angry, violent, etc.

Did you watch the Green Mile? Yes, same thing.

This thread might break HCA's 10,000 post mark.

Again I don't know if this shit is true but it is one definite way to get back at a tribalwar whore.

JeremY said:
didn't i tell u to stfu cheater?

OMG! I missed that! Sorry. This is so pathetic....I'm starting to laugh again now. At first I paniced and wanted her banned....now I can see that no one takes her seriously. She's actually a nice person. Just kinda confused and pretty angry. I'm curious why she posted and then didn't come back to revel in the outpouring of sympathy.

Cheater

Groover said:
I used to think that his brother was cool, but according to Mark, he's angry at me for not just taking my beatings.
That right there gives it away. Fuck you, psycho. :bigthumb:

orbital 123 said:
Um you do realize that he will support his brother no matter what right? And that ANYONE can lie no matter what you may think about them.

Ya I understand that, so that mean she could be lying also. I had an ex in high school that after I dumped her went around and told everyone that I used to smack her around. Eventually the truth came out (I didn't abuse her) but I know I've experienced pathological lying women before and its scary how someone can make stuff up at random.

CelticLegend said:

I had a friend who treated his g/f in the same way: abusive, controlling, psychological games. It's not uncommon.

With my help, she bailed, we had a great couple weeks and she moved back home to Ohio. My friend came up to me 3 months later and said thanks, and admitted he had "been in a bad space".

IMO.

Definately can't be excluded

CelticLegend said:

IMO.

I agree, I've known many girls/women in the same situation, you'd be suprised how different people can act in public and behind closed doors they can be completely different...

But I refuse to say that it may have been the case here because I haven't got the other side of the story..

if this does happen to be true...

The saddest part is that when a female(or anyone) wants to get back at you, they of course tell the people that are most important to you, in a normal persons case, these would be his lifelong friends, his true compadres, real life people that are usually there for him. So is tribalwar.com oldschools life? :disgust: he has worse problems than women.

Back