The Truth about old_skul

LMFAO James,

Hey, I don't care personally so if you ppl think I'm on some vendetta against O_S, you're wrong. I don't know him, never met him, don't even care...

Just pointing out the fact that Cheater's actions are VERY FISHY.

orbital 123 said:
Cheater and Old_skul want this thread to die, that alone shows something. If they really thought it was a lie they wouldn't have panicked for one.

amRam, all we have are three people who can tell use the truth. Old_Skul , Cheater, and Groover. One is the Ex gf of an accused woman beater and manipulator, the other one is the accused, the third is the brother of the accused. I don't think we will ever find out the truth.

If you were hanging out with a bunch of friends (I know you don't have any, but pretend) and all of a sudden your ex-gf came into the house (I know you never had a gf but again pretend) and started screaming how you beat her and were controling ect, do you think you would just sit there and be cool and then after she stopped you would say "nah shes lying." No you would probably stand up, and be like "wtf are you talking about, what are you doing here?" ect ect...

Wow.

This would be kind of cool if it weren't so awkward.

Anyhoo(anyhoo?), here's my call on the situation:

(1) Bev took one hell of a blow to the head, and is either making one sick-ass joke that she doesn't have full comprehension of, or
(2) She is telling the truth with some degree of embellishment, or
(3) She had a fight with old_skul, and her imagination is kind of rolling on the floor drunk with her anger and her logic and this post resulted.

Whatever she's trying to say, I doubt she's doing it with a level head -- most of the forum luminaries aren't stupid enough to air their REALLY dirty laundry on TW, which this certainly qualifies as.

Of course, having never met any of the three principal players involved (Groover, old_skul, and Cheater), my ability to pass judgment is limited, and my opinion was formed only by what I saw in this thread.

Last edited:
amRam said:
It was his initial reaction for crying out loud! This is a personal matter and he wanted it off the boards for OBVIOUS fucking reasons.

After taking a step back and realizing that people weren't automatically outraged at his brother, he took the cooler approach and offered the other point of view (aka truth).

not to discount what any of them are saying, and since i dont know either them i cant sure with any certainty

but it sounded, or could easily sound like cheater was covering (or that he himself only knew half of the story)

and that violent actions of groovers he spoke were that catalysts OR retaliations against the violent actions groover spoke of

so dont be so quick dismiss one point of view to easily

JoMo said:
NEXT TIME ON: "As TW Refreshes"

Groover is really having Cheater's baby as she had an affair with him....
old_skul breaks up with his lover Fabio...

STAY TUNED!
:lol: "As Tribalwar Refreshes" that is solid GOLD.

husband.jpg

BEAT HER

187eagle said:
If you were hanging out with a bunch of friends (I know you don't have any, but pretend) and all of a sudden your ex-gf came into the house (I know you never had a gf but again pretend) and started screaming how you beat her and were controling ect, do you think you would just sit there and be cool and then after she stopped you would say "nah shes lying." No you would probably stand up, and be like "wtf are you talking about, what are you doing here?" ect ect...

You're a bonafide psychological genius man, wtf was I thinking?

Meeting both in person was a lot of fun. I'd never even consider that old_skul would do any of that and I'm in no place to judge because I like to hit women in bed.

Ben Reed said:
Of course, having never met any of the three principal players involved (Groover, old_skul, and Cheater), my ability to pass judgment is limited, and my opinion was formed only by what I saw in this thread.
But YOU are the almighty Ben Reed. Your judgment is never limited.

I concur with the great Ben Reed.

Ben theres also the possibility this is entirely true.

Whichever, it doesn't matter: our job is to make horrible jokes and speculate about something we have no idea and generally make amusement at others misfortunes in our typical, uninformed way.

OLD SKUL HAS SEX WITH MEN

Back