I just had my tail removed......

I twisted my testicles. Very similar experience to Wraith's, without the nut size increase. Lot of vomiting, periods of blackouts, intense pain. it was t3h suck.

hi.

icon_puke.gif

Take a garden hose, and twist it. What happens? The flow of water is decreased, or cut off.

Now imagine this happening to the cord for your nut. No blood to the testicle. It dies.

It is caused by a congenital abnormality of the covering of the testis that allows the testis to twist within its sac. This twisting can cut off the blood supply to the testis, with prompt and dramatic effect.

There is sudden pain and swelling of the scrotum. The testis becomes exquisitely painful and is difficult to examine. Swelling is usually absent above the testis in the area of an inguinal hernia.

This condition is most common between ages 7 and 12. It can be confused with torsion of the appendix of the testis, or epididymitis in the child over 13 or so.

Prompt exploratory surgery is imperative in any case where torsion of the testis is suspected. If the testis is explored within 6 hours of torsion, the salvage rate for the testis is up to 90%. Survival decreases rapidly after that time, and the testis may need to be removed.

The appendix of the testis, a vestigal structure of membranes attached to some testes, may likewise undergo painful twisting. Torsion of the appendix of the testis is also painful, but not as dramatically so. While the diagnosis may sometimes be made clinically, surgery is nonetheless often the only way to be sure there is no torsion of the testis.

Torsion of the testis also can occur prenatally. If this is the case, the testis is abnormal and almost never salvagable. The abnormal testis is removed, and the other side often explored to make sure the remaining testis will not twist.

That's it; I'm going to start sealing my genitals in some form of hard clay material. I'll have surgeons come up with some shunt so I can crap and piss out my back.

omg this thread is funny, but not for the guys it happened to. Just us, who are perfectly normal, laughing at your abnormalities.

:D

so i'm cringing now.

GREAT. first i watch a video of 2 japanese chicks mangling a song about money in japanese and then i gotta read this shit?

thanks for ruining my day, guys.

:(

At the end of the day wraith gets the better end of the deal.. he doesn't have to spend the rest of his life in fear of them twisting...

Ocman said:
and it fucking hurts!

I'm allll kinds of drugged up right now, Vicodin, and Perkaset (sp?), with a shot of morphene in the arm for good measure. They discharged me from the hospital, and my ass is fucking KILLING me. Drugs are good though.
:)

Be thankful that YOU don't have a tail.

Ya I believe they gave you Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and Morphine. :rolleyes:

Hey, I have that tail thing too. Haven't had the major surgery yet though, too scared. Don't know if I could handle being off work for 6 to 8 weeks while waiting to heal.

For those of you that don't know, it is a tube that runs from you brain to your tail bone and is formed while you are in the womb. For most people it dissolves after birth. For some of us lucky people, it stays. It leaves a small hole near the top of the ass crack.

Later on in life, it somehow gets inflamed or infected. Mine got inflamed when I was pissed out of my mind and sat down on a chair and missed, landing hard on my tail bone.

That was about 13 years ago. Have had it become inflammed 4 times since then. Pain. The surgery to correct it is basically they cut you open, remove all parts of the tube and resulting scar tissue and then leave you open to heal naturally. Not something I really look forward to.

Day 2......drugs aren't working as much, the pain is 100X worse than ever before, I'm going to sleep.

Don't remove your tail!

Syrinx said:
A guy I know was at the gym and after his shower he was drying off... starts off innocently enough. Somehow, while he was drying certain body parts (his balls) he managed to do something wrong. His nuts got jangled around somehow and one testicle went around the other and the cords got tangled. He didn't notice it for a few days and by the time they figured it all out, one of his balls's was dead. Be careful... even when you're just drying yourself off, danger lurks everywhere.
i had twisted testicles in like the fourth or fifth grade, they had to operate to untwist them.

i walked like a duck for two months, but at least i still have both testicles.

let me tell you, pray to god that your nutsack never has to get stitches in them, jeeeez that sucked.

Joemomma5000 said:
^^^Biggest Phobia Ever.

I'm Soooo protective against that. I've known like 5 guys from soccer who've had it done.

ono.... I play soccer.

I wish you wouldn't have ever said that.

Have a friend who has a tail. He's had it operated on yet it's still a major problem. It's been over a year since the surgery and it's only gotten worse. Hope it works out better for you :)

Back