Occasional-Cortex - The Gift That Keeps on Giving

That's like 5 months old. If you're going to bump this, bump with latest stuff like how she said global warming is going to lead to super viruses coming out of glacial sleep.

Great Video, Hmmm, let's check off the words AOC said in order.
Housing is a RIGHT, high prices are CRIMINAL, Everything is in a CRISIS. Need an OVERHAUL of the whole system. Housing is a human RIGHT (clicks fingers). GUARANTEED ACCESS TO COUNSEL of housing so you don't get kicked out.

And what's Bernie saying about health care? The same thing.

Colleges already give scholarships to minorities. They can't do it for EVERYONE. And guess what, EVERYONE gets to go to PUBLIC SCHOOL. It's just that the dems want everyone going to college, which would make that an extension of high school. A 4 year college degree is not what it used to be, because everyone has it. So even if all these people went to college, it's like getting a high school diploma.

Sorry dems. You caused the housing bubble that burst in 2006 and lasted until 2012. Section 8 doesn't work. Obamacare failed on the health side.

Last edited:
Great Video, Hmmm, let's check off the words AOC said in order.
Housing is a RIGHT, high prices are CRIMINAL, Everything is in a CRISIS. Need an OVERHAUL of the whole system. Housing is a human RIGHT (clicks fingers). GUARANTEED ACCESS TO COUNSEL of housing so you don't get kicked out.

And what's Bernie saying about health care? The same thing.

Colleges already give scholarships to minorities. They can't do it for EVERYONE. And guess what, EVERYONE gets to go to PUBLIC SCHOOL. It's just that the dems want everyone going to college, which would make that an extension of high school. A 4 year college degree is not what it used to be, because everyone has it. So even if all these people went to college, it's like getting a high school diploma.

Sorry dems. You caused the housing bubble that burst in 2006 and lasted until 2012. Section 8 doesn't work. Obamacare failed on the health side.

another problem is that to get licensed at any higher profession level you need a college degree of some sort because the government made it so. Its asinine that I have to use my Computer Science degree (programming C#, VB, RPG, Java, etc...) to get licensed in Land Surveying (digging holes, plotting angles, setting monuments, retracing historical documents, etc...) all because the government wants their colleges on the payroll to my license process... thank you college lobbyists

Meanwhile the job I'm doing is giving me ALL the training I'll be using to pass testing requirements to become licensed aside from books and supplemental material I can obtain elsewhere without going thousands into debt taking college courses in a curriculum the college board deem "necessary" for me to earn my degree.

Some of the stuipidest shit I've had to take to get my degree include shit like Microsoft Essentials (using Microsoft Word, Outmail, Excell, Acess) which were the cherry topper on the bullshit (monetary donation) requirements to earn my Degree along with other worthless classes like sociology or as i like to call it "The 'study' of societies problems but never ever attempt to solve them or propose solutions". Or mandating taking an Accounting class where the instructor insists on the class using pencil and paper for adding and subtracting when you'll be programming on a fucking computer...

Last edited:
Right, and you didn't even mention Weed Out classes required in the 4 year degree. Daughter went to UF for Equine studies (Horses). She had to take a shit ton of Calculus, Chemistry, and Biology. It wasn't until her 4th year that she was able to take more electives in Equine related stuff. I tell people all the time to hire tutors and go to study classes off campus, because they have the tests that are given. The Weed Out material does not change, and the study halls have a good idea of the questions on the tests. The thing about Biology, is it's all memory.

i love the whole people deserve to live in a nice area with low crime so we are going to go into those nice areas and dump the people who cause the crime thus making all areas no longer safe mentality.

the most shocking thing ive read thus far is that you can actually get a degree in goddamn horses

the cry over under spread starts at this amount

Captain Tele 62
Fool 42
-SS- 28
samUwell 28
Edofnor 26
SuperTrap 25
havax 25
ScooBySnaCk 21

as the tears run down your face. dude you have to learn to not care so much about the little things. The big things matter more.. like working as a bartender

the cry over under spread starts at this amount

Captain Tele 62
Fool 42
-SS- 28
samUwell 28
Edofnor 26
SuperTrap 25
havax 25
ScooBySnaCk 21

lol 1,632 posts reeing in maga thread, but omg 25 posts in this thread is crying haha gg

Back