i am a cunt.

_bugs can't be trusted. He lies to make himself, and his detection routines look impervious. This is why he never kicked or banned anyone detected, rather falsely positively identified using a bypass with his routines. He knows his routines weren't 100% infallible.

That said, I kept logs of his most recent detection routines. If anyone is so inclined to do their own research, I have no problem releasing the logs.

good one you are the one who cannot be trusted every time this community tries to play a honest game somoene shows up using one of your cheats
who cannot be trusted then...

not any more because of all these cheaters and the people who enable cheaters like nofix and you/stork who wont take a position on things like netset
this community is almost beyond hope really

I don't cheat. I just wish not to play a game restricted by a user-created mod. Playing with the default client is my choice. If you don't like that, too bad - do something about it.

name one good reason to use a bypass that isn't a cheat.

To use an unmodified client. To use traditional, or publicly accepted settings without the bias of a user-created mod's hardcoded values. To use alternative models or skins. To use client-based patches that have nothing to do with cheats; DoSFix, MySQL plugin, attachments, trayopts, etc.

There are many valid reasons. You're just grasping for any reason to condemn.

because you aren't being honest here, no one is interested in dosfix or mysql plugins
no one is interested in using the original client just for the sake of using it
the original settings that were locked were locked down for a good reason (interpolate)

people who use bypasses are using them for cheats.

Strange. You asked for one good reason, and I listed like 10+. I used DoSFix every time I played nigger, so yeah, you can kindly go fuck yourself.

You know, Cael, if you have a problem with it, why don't you do something about it, rather than sit here whining about it? Oh, because you're a lazy, worthless piece of shit? I mean, some people contribute time and effort, but no, you contribute worthless drivel to a dead forum full of trolls. Get a clue faggot. Maybe instead of wasting your time trolling, you could contribute to the cause, rather than be a whiny fucking loser.

you are like oppenheimer saying he didn't know the atomic bomb was going to be used, it's bullshit. you know why people wanted that bypass and you still gave it out anyway.

i dont know why you are attacking me for not doing something, you are the one who created this mess in the first place.

people gettin caught cheatin left and right, public release of netset and yet you still claim there's no mess :lol:

you know the one thing i dont understand is why people like opsayo want you of all people to make an anti-cheat, all you've ever done is make bypasses for cheaters and crash servers
atleast andrew did something good for the game

Back