TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
havax, dont embrace that toxic hatred. Embrace the love of your fellow man.

discord is 4 commies and fags and fag enablers and commie terrorist fag enablers and billy crystal

Is there actually a discord? Invite in OP expired.

Haven’t been around you jerks since 2014.

Got bant lol

There is a reason as to why Africans aren't as smart as Whites or Asians, this is because Africa has no seasons, because Africa lacks major seasonal change, Africans did not have to develop long term planning skills for winter. Africans also lived in very primitive conditions, causing them to live more primitive lives. Because of this, they did not form very complex nations, philosophy, politics etc... This is the leading cause as to why Africans have a smaller Pre-frontal cortex, it is because they did not need to use it, and therefor, over time, it shrunk, leaving Africans to be permanently primitive and stupid.

This shrinking of the Pre-frontal cortex also explains why Africa has so many natural resources, yet African nations are so poor, it's because Africans, throughout their whole history lived in primitive conditions, and therefor did not develop mining or thought of any precious metals or minerals as valuable.

arc said all you do is post super racist copy pasta 4chan shit and make no attempt to even be funny at all with your shtick

stop doing that shit maybe?

Arc is a snow flake and doesn't deserve admin

Plus he doesn't like gay people posting on his discord

lZeTB9O.png

Down with the discord admins

Nah bro I'll hang out w my racist based 4chan edgy memelords

Lot more active than tw

Last edited:
it is funny how arc didnt mind you posting dicks all day but the minute you got racist he banned you.. i guess we know where arc stands on homosexuality.

this kid knew what he was doing he was trying to get banned again just like last time

this kid knew what he was doing he was trying to get banned again just like last time

my point was he been trying to get banned for years posting dicks you wait till he says racist shit to ban him lol.

i cant comment on anyones sexuality except to say most of us are flaaammmiiing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back