Forum Invasion Time

fourstar4.jpg

megabitch said:
I know it's legal, but in this post it has been taken completely out of context.

It has prompted threats against myself, which is illegal. The FBI can match up the IP's with the telephone calls that I received, I will press charges.

No, the FBI can't do that.

:lol: You guys are all gonna get your stools pushed in while doing hard time at a Federal NerdMax prison.

someone repost the personal info for megabitchwhore

Note: why the fuck are you guys all laughing about a TWer getting fired because some cunts want to rip him off? Incase you didn't notice it was TW who spammed her shit not this dude, also anyone who is scared about the FBI fucking with them is a pussy shit unamerican fuck

Also the OP has a good defense and won't get touched. Cmon posting that "these people have been driving me crazy" on a forum and getting in response beastiality posted on their forum is a little much for a exec to believe of an employee.

Basically it won't go anywhere, no one will get in trouble and megabitch can try to make a living off some coupon whore site.

Last edited:
lol im on he 1st page HoF 4 life niggaz

So what was done illegally? Prank calls making "u gun di" threats aren't exactly the type of things that get people in trouble, right?

Good thing i have nothing to do with it!

someone repost her personal info this megabitch seems like one.

Note: why the fuck are you guys all laughing about a TWer getting fired because some cunts want to rip him off? Incase you didn't notice it was TW who spammer her shit not this dude, also anyone who is scared about the FBI fucking with them is a pussy shit unamerican fuck

STFU until you get a clue.

He has you there Brasstax, you are a fucking faggot. I mean, it's not like you can refute that especially after those pictures of you kissing another guy got posted.

dacthedork get the fuck out of this thread and go have anal with a coupon using mini van driving soccer mom

Back