Idling in server

Just want 2 let you all know that I am going to try idling in the server from now on when I get home from work.

There is always a few people that have to get a pub going, and I'm sure many people won't even join the server unless they see at the very least a 3v3 or 4v4. I know I would probably play if I saw enough people for a decent game on.

So I'll periodically check in as I'm doing other things on my evenings, and jump in if I have time if there is a game going.

If there are other people adamant about keeping tribes alive and active, I'd suggest doing the same thing if you are able. If we idle 5-6 people constantly in the evenings, we are bound to get more people joining the server to play.

On a side note - PU'S this Thursday - take time out of your night and play a few rounds.

-vert

The fukin BRs on Anni figured it out years ago and that's how there is people in anni 100% of the time.

they're also pretty fukd in the head tho so idk

yeah, I'm sure there are atleast 10-15 people that would play tribes every night, but don't because they log on and see no one in the server and are unwilling to sit in there for 10-15 minutes till more people follow them in.

ive been busy alot lately with retardfed fuckn work shit draggin on.. almost done tho and il b tribin for days non stop watch

comcast continues to mess up the wifi I'm using and my packet loss has been so consistent that I can hardly play a single game now. It was fine first few months and I would be able to spend hours playing tribes but now I can't do shit.

i just don't see why it would work for so long and then gradually get worse. Oh wait i know. They're throttling wifi users not hardwired users. either way i miss tribes and I miss playing with you guys.

comcast continues to mess up the wifi I'm using and my packet loss has been so consistent that I can hardly play a single game now. It was fine first few months and I would be able to spend hours playing tribes but now I can't do shit.

i just don't see why it would work for so long and then gradually get worse. Oh wait i know. They're throttling wifi users not hardwired users. either way i miss tribes and I miss playing with you guys.

Are you serious? lol

This. is. my. reality. I play on wireless every night, constantly get PL spikes. I probably get a lag spike (freeze) for 4-5 seconds at a time at least 2-3 times per map. And it's usually at the worst times possible.

https://ibb.co/iKeNwQ

Here is a PU from last night - I was literally playing against my connection the entire time. I could not move very quickly at all because of it. Ask Clown, I was home D for him - he was probably noticing my game speed. Or idk, maybe it just appears as slow to me.

Either way, I have played tribes on computer with a solid connection before, and it is so effortless compared to mine.

Anyway - it is no reason to quit playing tribes, just get used to it. It's possible.

I'm currently working on finding a way to get off wireless and connect my computer directly to the modem so that I can truly kick your guys asses, btw. And then we shall see who the better brother is. ;)

Actually, if anything - I'll be able to play tribes to the best of my ability and I'll just become the defensive version of Clown. WI family tribal takeover boys.

Back