[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons. I will, however, take your response as a blatant dodge.

I'm also sure that those awarded the highest honor for investigative journalism are in the business of guessing.

I'm also sure that those awarded the highest honor for investigation journalism are in the business of guessing.

Sure. Why not? There is nothing about winning a prize that absolves you of ever making a mistake or doing bad work again. That's ridiculous.

it is totally journalistic integrity and not sensationalist journalistic political activism this time for sure

not like last time Buzzfeed did this

Fool me 3 times....well u shouldn't Fool me again

and there went the end of the SHUTDOWN

no more trips to Puerto Rico to watch "HAMILTON" plays

no more vacations to HAWAII

yeah there is no point in being in politics if this doesn't get worked out soon

Funny he got the first lady of the king out then shut it down.. bunkering in for the long haul

Funny he got the first lady of the king out then shut it down.. bunkering in for the long haul

the rage and salt over that yesterday on twitter was by far the top story of the day

i mean some people actually had aneurysms over letting the "1st Skank" fly unofficial duty while telling Pelosi she couldn't fly

it was marvelous

as well played as Pelosi meltdown display herself

he is doing an A+ job at knowing exactly what buttons to hit

now is the time to just start romping all of them

Fuck.. Trump won't deny it. Sooo fucked

White House press aide refuses – multiple times – to deny Michael Cohen allegations to Fox News| Salon.com

But perhaps the most amazing part is that on Fox News on Friday morning, White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley refused to deny the report’s contents.

“This is absolutely ludicrous that we are giving any type of credence or credibility to a news ‘outlet’ like BuzzFeed,” said Gidley. “They are responsible, totally and completely, for the release of a discredited, disproven, false dossier.” (Nothing in the Steele dossier has been disproven, contrary to Trump administration officials’ repeated assertions, and even if it were, that’s not evidence this report is wrong.)

“And now the author of the piece in question that you’re talking about went on air this morning and said that he couldn’t corroborate any of his own evidence. He ran it anyway,” continued Gidley. “This is, quite frankly, the problem with the press, and why the president continues to call them fake news repeatedly, because there’s nothing in that piece, there is nothing in that piece that can be corroborated.”

Not a denial

and an incredible example of fake news

Back