[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I don't know if any of this shit you post is ever true. But let's say Trump was going to build something in Russia. Big fucking deal. At least he was going to build something instead of tearing the country down like you left tards. Find me the man and I'll find you the crime is the game you fuckers are playing. There isn't a businessman alive that can weave through the lawyer words set up to catch people.

:lol:

Former Trump lawyer reconsidering plan to testify to Congress - adviser | Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen is reconsidering his plan to testify publicly to the U.S. Congress next month because of intimidation by the president, an adviser to Cohen said on Thursday

“There is genuine fear and it has caused Michael Cohen to consider whether he should go forward or not, and he has not made a final decision,” Davis said.

I don't know if any of this shit you post is ever true. But let's say Trump was going to build something in Russia. Big fucking deal. At least he was going to build something instead of tearing the country down like you left tards. Find me the man and I'll find you the crime is the game you fuckers are playing. There isn't a businessman alive that can weave through the lawyer words set up to catch people.

Forget the business dealings. Forget that this meeting was directly with the Kremlin and not some business entity. Forget that the deal was worth more than the last 20 years of Trump Tower endeavors.

You don't even understand why it's a problem that a POTUS instructed his lawyer to lie to Congress.

jfc

c0bc46739d634482790159991fb42ec4.png

You guys should check out the book called "The little boy who cried wolf" There is a updated version though... "The Dems/left/faggots who cried Russia"

No reason not to be patient. It'll either turn out to be entirely fake like the last 27 times you cried wolf, or it will go literally nowhere as it's replaced by whatever fake outrage you're crying wolf about next week.

But if it keeps you off of those anti-depressants for one more week, that's great.

Back