[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

b6ufdwbrh1b21.jpg

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

If that is true :rofl:

Tis true and tis :rofl:

Updated at 3:30 p.m. ET

President Trump appears to be retaliating against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for postponing his State of the Union address amid the ongoing partial government shutdown by postponing at the last minute her own planned trip to Afghanistan, Brussels and Egypt.

"We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate," Trump wrote in a letter to Pelosi. "I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown."

Pelosi and other members of the congressional delegation, commonly referred to as a "codel," were on a bus headed to the airport to depart, and the Capitol Police already had personnel on the ground in Europe for the trip. Other members slated to be on the trip included House intelligence committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., House Veterans' Affairs Committee Chairman Mark Takano, D-Calif., and Rep. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass.

Trump Postpones Pelosi Trip To War Zone After She Postpones State Of The Union : NPR

They going to be pissed

Last edited:
shitlib dickstain poop poop pee pee handler humpindumbindoods thinks PELOSI's trip was about Egypt and AFGHANISTAN

:lol:

not BRUSSELS........to talk about NATO and other populist movement rejection

Brexit: Theresa May survives confidence vote, but Brussels is in charge now

to talk about more of this when it clearly isn't selling to the populace

I mean Brussels is now a war zone for champagne globalist scum

I will give you that.......

Last edited:
liberals love the troops more than Trump who is pulling out of these neocon bullshit wars people like DEALLYRRUNK used to cry himself to sleep about from 2002-2008

I mean I wish I could make this timeline up as fast as they lie to themselves

they just became the pro war for fake wmd and oil party :lol:

Last edited:
Back