[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Lets!

Don't believe the MSM if you don't want to. You gonna deny trump's own words?

Please note that what trump does is not necessarily the same as some whiny tweets and an ambiguous statement at a presser. Thus, the whole point of me saying it.

what up my fellow russian bots

Julian Assange ⌛ on Twitter:

DVHsTQqX4AEe0ha.jpg

who are pro mccain and war and on the same side as all of trumps opposition like schiff and feinstein and not at all fake accounts of phony fake fuck people

Last edited:
I may buy one of those truth factory cat lady I am a russian bot t-shirts

oh man me too....those are well done.

i need to start posting the hysterical leftist shit i am seeing

we don't get enough triple mentality content in this thread

DU-QUdrXUAAF_QJ.jpg

here is todays gem

LMAO

sometimes you got to fight fire with fire

even if you lit the fire and started the building on fire

are a proven arsonist long before the other guy even ran for office or got elected

#RESIST

Trump's record of obstruction:

-asked Comey for loyalty
-asked National Intel director to pressure Comey
-asked NSA director to publicly state "no collusion"
-tried to stop Sessions from recusing
-asked Andrew McCabe how he voted
-asked Rod Rosenstein if he was on his team

MarkWarner said:
FISA warrants and other classified intelligence materials aren’t toys for members of Congress to use in partisan games. They’re important tools that the dedicated men and women of the Intelligence community use to keep us safe and literally save American lives.

These idiots picked a fight they stand no chance of winning. Let the following serve as a reminder of what happens when one declares war on the rule of law to escape justice.

LOLOLO

don't use our weapons against us

if you do we will double down on our criminal efforts against you

they really do live in an opposite bizzaro underworld

You either side with the Constitution, law and order, our Republic, or you SIDE WITH TRUMP

You don't get to have this both ways

up is down......down is up

the rest simply does not matter anymore

all i know is that someone should brace for impact

Last edited:
if jemele hill is going 2 keep rolling w/ this self-styled intellectual angle

don't u think

maybe

perhaps

she should provide a definition for terms she's coining as part of her cunning linguistic assault on the racist patriarchy that bears responsibility for her not being the richest and most powerful person ever of all time including last year

i mean, it's the sort of thing that teachers tell u to do in ur 5 paragraph essays that totally changed the world when u were in high school

Last edited:
why does cael keep talking to himself on ignore when nobody is listening to him but likely calling others crazy, mentally ill and autistic?

:rofl:

why does cael keep talking to himself on ignore when nobody is listening to him but likely calling others crazy, mentally ill and autistic?

:rofl:

Most mentally ill people like the Parrot twins continuously talk to themselves and repeat the same things over and over.

Case in point: cael, KittyCat

Back