My name is...

Xml V2.0

Veteran XV
Joe. I am 42 years old. I will be 43 on the 23rd of this month. I have been playing tribes since 2001 (?). At that time every server was full, all day long. Was an amazing time to be a part of tribes.

A friend of mine got me into it. When i first seen him play i thought it was insanely hard to play. He sent me his config and the rest was history.
I started off playing in Ren, had some very good times. As i started to get the hang of the game i eventually joined a clan called LoF (Lords of Fear). Some old schoolers may remember them. They were a a great group of people. Very cool. After LoF i joined -|DF|-. Another great Ren clan at the top of their game.

After Ren i went on to TROC. Fast paced game play not for the weak of heart. Had a great time playing with amazing people who were at the top of the of the tribes game play. Though some may disagree coming from base. But it's all a matter of game play.
One of my most memorable experiences in tribes is watching and playing against a player named Kattfish. What an outstanding player. His Chase was second to none! His accuracy with a disc was second to none. I wanted to be just like him. If you don't know who he is, he has a video on youtube.

Anywho, i joined LT some years ago after Ren and Troc died out. I have had the honor to play against and meet a lot of great players. I really have enjoyed my time in the LT servers. I don't get to play much as i am a single parent and work crazy hours at a gold mine here in Northern Nevada, but when i get to play i have a great time.

You guys are amazing and it is always a pleasure to play with you all. I have learned so much in game play since i've started to play LT. The community is top notch with so many great people who continue to contribute to this game. And to you i say thank you. Thank you for making my tribes experience an amazing one.

I am R$E. I am eEK-A-MousE.

Yeah...I've noticed.

But hey....we have to be something.

Watching your vids wants to make me a better player. But i got years on you and my eyes and reaction time aren't so good anymore LOL!

Back