[1.41] Tribes AfterHope

7 bullet to kill nerf

Its been op for a long time

ppl are all cg and cant hit the clutch ma

it's time ppl get penalized for having poor shot selection

it takes literally one extra bullet

you can wax a dude in 5 shots and you have 100 bullets

if a home d is floating for a pass each person has to hit him less than twice

whats nice about 2v2 or 3v3 tr is it can be played totally without chaingun without changing the way it feels

the thing about disallowing netset is that it's difficult to make the argument against accurate position reporting

i read this entire thread, now im going to go kill myself.

btw i have no idea what netset or interpolate/pft are but turning them on makes everyone jitter around like i'm 999ing. best hacks ever

ok just to clarify - interpolate=0 means there is no interpolate (or interpolate is off), pft is the same way

these values are always on unless you turn them off and force the client to only show when server updates (hence the jerkiness) - you aren't "interpolating" or "pfting" you are turning one off, and the other may be different.

which is why turning IP OFF gives lpb's an unfair advantage, its not very jerky for us and we have exact player positioning on server uptick

At first I was opposed to the cg nerf and was wondering why the games seemed more team oriented. This is not a bad thing moving forward, imo. You may not think 4 dmg per bullet is a huge nerf, but think of total damage compounded, throughout a 25 minute map without the damage being supplemented elsewhere.

If anything, games are more enjoyable this way and smarter team play is required, which I am for.

Bottom line, I don't mind the nerf, the games are better.

At first I was opposed to the cg nerf and was wondering why the games seemed more team oriented. This is not a bad thing moving forward, imo. You may not think 4 dmg per bullet is a huge nerf, but think of total damage compounded, throughout a 25 minute map without the damage being supplemented elsewhere.

If anything, games are more enjoyable this way and smarter team play is required, which I am for.

Bottom line, I don't mind the nerf, the games are better.

4 damage?

That's not how Tribes damage works, discs do 0.66 or something like that

also sleepy it'll be hard to give you admin if you keep saying mean things to other people about me in pm

Back