3.2.2 !!

:lol:

Yes, I am venting my frustrations regarding ToC and your stupidity BECAUSE of leading or not leading a guild.

You are the best at making assumptions and cry when others make (accurate) assumptions about you. You're incredible. How do you get through life? I can't imagine even your Costco co-workers want to be around you for more than 5 minutes at a time.

My WoW id is very different from my RL id. Here it's based on all the assholes, faggots, and other assorted degenerates who choose to come to this forum day in and day out.

I'm competent enough in WoW, I just choose not to spend the extra time/effort to "push end-game". Besides even if I did my tanking wouldn't be good enough, it never was. That was partly the reason I left, well that and Jivox being a complete cunt. She's very good at assuming too and trying to enforce such assumptions on others. I'll feel sorry for the sod who marries her, she'll convince him to give her his penis and he'll be worse than whipped.

No, thats where you are wrong, Feannag.

You are not competent enough for wow. Even for Wrath of the Casual Content.

The best part of Feannag's dislike for Jiv is that Jiv was the only person in the guild willing to try to be nice to him.

I guess when you're over 30 and still living with your parents, it becomes difficult to speak on normal terms with women.

The best part of his post is actually that he 'left us.' :rofl:

I guess StK was too incompetent for the likes of his Paladin tanking skills. I remember Pessi summoning up his rotation in one fucking macro and he couldn't even do it right. 4 wipes on Azjol-Nerub with him tanking watcher pulls while all of us were in epics was fucking :lol:

Even TotT couldn't help him.

The best part of his post is actually that he 'left us.' :rofl:

I guess StK was too incompetent for the likes of his Paladin tanking skills. I remember Pessi summoning up his rotation in one fucking macro and he couldn't even do it right. 4 wipes on Azjol-Nerub with him tanking watcher pulls while all of us were in epics was fucking :lol:

Even TotT couldn't help him.

That's sad. My first time tanking was in Naxx in WotLK on a DK. Pulled it off without a hitch. It's not exactly the most difficult thing to do, especially when you're not the MT in a convoluted fight.

That's a poor example to pick. No one can out-threat Fixate.

You don't know Feannag well enough to actually comment on this.

He didn't like using Avengers shield on the pull, and therefore, the mobs walked right by and instantly killed the pug healer, and then he yelled at them and treated them like they were the noobs. This happened for half an hour until they got sick of his higher than thou attitude and left.

He would say stuff like:

"If you fail to heal me or die one more time, I will have to remove you from the group."

"This is your last chance."

I guess StK was too incompetent for the likes of his Paladin tanking skills. I remember Pessi summoning up his rotation in one fucking macro and he couldn't even do it right.
I still tank with 1 button. MT'd 10 man ToC, some of H10, and all of 25 (minus Anub, which failpugs couldn't manage to kill).

Honestly anyone that can't tank as a Paladin is a strong candidate for sterilization.

Also, Feannag claiming that his RL persona is different than his online one is laughable at best. If you're a socially inept fuckwit when you have time to think about your responses and there's no body language, the chance that you're even remotely "normal" IRL is about as good as the chance of the moon crashing into the earth and taking out TW's servers.

You don't know Feannag well enough to actually comment on this.
I don't have to. I'm sure you can recall many instances of his horrible tanking, but the one you bring up to publicly deride him with is one where a couple of the mobs can't be tanked.

Anyway, not a big deal, carry on.

I don't have to. I'm sure you can recall many instances of his horrible tanking, but the one you bring up to publicly deride him with is one where a couple of the mobs can't be tanked.

Anyway, not a big deal, carry on.

Actually, that was the only heroic I ever chose to do with him again, and therefore, outside of 25 mans, where he would get misdirects/TotT, it really is the only example I could remember.

If anything, it was how he TREATED people in his pug groups that were hilarious. He would constantly insult their incompetence, and so long as he was the tank, he'd remove "bads" as if they were his children. People in the guild that would be doing heroics with him at the time would message me about his sociopathic rants at pugs and tell me that it was his fault they were wiping.

And I didn't even know there was a fixate in that instance until he started tanking. The place is one of my favorite for heroic daily as it is super easymode and fast. Also, fixate by the skirmisher isn't a problem to heal through. It's the fact that 2 out of the 3 mobs he was supposed to tank weren't tanked. He'd judge the watcher and the other two would walk right by and kill the healer.

Last edited:
Back