3.2.2 !!

You can't do that as a lock, only as a healer.

Priests can match crit (shadow gear) with spi (healing gear) to get that, as an example.

Furious and Relentless for any non-healing class falls into the same category as Gladiator gear.

so the 2 different sets then don't give you +50 resil each, just +50 resil overall. that sucks :p.

I had a problem last night as well - kept getting Error 134 (not dc's, but Wow.exe crashes). Ended up having to delete all the patch.mpq files and redownload them, ugh. The repair tool reverted to 3.0 and then repatched. Worked 2 minutes before raid time.

It actually seems to lock up my modem. I have to reset the modem completely. :/

It actually seems to lock up my modem. I have to reset the modem completely. :/

I had this exact thing happen in 3.2. For like 3-4 days WoW would crash and dump, and my modem would hang for an hour mid hand-shake with my ISP. I would power cycle and it'd be fine.

BSOD'd twice too, but it hasn't happened since 3.2.2.

I was citing ToC as an example of a very shoddy and poorly-planned raid content (which it is) and I dare say you could dispute that. For the purposes of getting loot as efficiently as possible yeah it works, but in terms of lore and story it pretty much sucks.

It is not my fault I said "arena-style" and you assumed I was talking about PvP arena when I clearly meant ToC as being pretty bland and shoddy in terms of raid content (which is arena-style because to walk into an arena area, you are pitted against boss monsters and told to fight to the death).

The only "poorly-planned" thing about ToC is the Faction Champions fight. Every other fight in their is pretty solid (with the possible except of Jaraxxus being slightly too easy for it's position).

Then again I do need to consider that I'm responding to Feannag.

The only "poorly-planned" thing about ToC is the Faction Champions fight. Every other fight in their is pretty solid (with the possible except of Jaraxxus being slightly too easy for it's position).

Of course you're an idiot because (like everyone else) you seem to filter out key words and go from that. I said poorly planned in terms of LORE AND STORY. The normal fights are all easy (haven't done heroic but I hear it's more difficult) but in terms of story it's complete ass. It's pretty obvious they are either out of ideas or simply stalling. At this rate I wouldn't be at all surprised if they simply re-vamp BWL for 10/25 lvl 80 raids to extent WotLK as much as possible before Cataclysm. Given the revamp of Onyxia and the content of Deathwing in Cataclysm it would make sense they would do that, but time will tell.

It's pretty obvious they are either out of ideas or simply stalling.
They've said they were focused on the new battleground in the 3.2 patch. I see no reason to doubt them.

It's beyond me how people can think that Blizzard can't come up with its own story lines / raids / boss fights.

Ended up going with sword + ArP. I still do 2s and even in 3s, there's a good amount of hunters/shams/plate wearers. I don't think I can give up the ArP, especially as swords. If I go Str, I just have a feeling that the low crit will make the extra AP for DW not worth it.

You must understand: those that cannot do the content need AT LEAST the LORE MAN! Come on.

You must understand: those that cannot do the content need AT LEAST the LORE MAN! Come on.

I can do the content just fine, I just don't want to raid because most of the "progession" guilds on my server have silly hours. The average is 5 days a week for 4 hours a days. That is 20 hours a week, do you know 20 hours a week is? A part-time job, and I'd rather not play a game like a part-time job. I'll pop into pugs now and again to learn fights and maybe get a drop. I enjoy the fact Onyxia is at least on the challenge of "pay attention or you fuck up everyone".

Don't take your butt-hurt out on me because you couldn't/didn't want to handle the stresses of leading a guild. QQ at the bitches who felt like not showing up week after week, at least I maintained my attendence while I was there.

I can do the content just fine, I just don't want to raid because most of the "progession" guilds on my server have silly hours. The average is 5 days a week for 4 hours a days. That is 20 hours a week, do you know 20 hours a week is? A part-time job, and I'd rather not play a game like a part-time job. I'll pop into pugs now and again to learn fights and maybe get a drop. I enjoy the fact Onyxia is at least on the challenge of "pay attention or you fuck up everyone".

Don't take your butt-hurt out on me because you couldn't/didn't want to handle the stresses of leading a guild. QQ at the bitches who felt like not showing up week after week, at least I maintained my attendence while I was there.

:lol:

Yes, I am venting my frustrations regarding ToC and your stupidity BECAUSE of leading or not leading a guild.

You are the best at making assumptions and cry when others make (accurate) assumptions about you. You're incredible. How do you get through life? I can't imagine even your Costco co-workers want to be around you for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Hmm. That's strange. I just tried it with my wireless router. So far so good. How the hell does that work, but if I plug the modem directly into the computer it doesn't like it?

law lied

stk died

true story

feannag could easily one man the pvp event, even with the fact he has idea how to spec ret, or pvp, or do anything competent on his paladin

Back