Rogues that raid.

Gotta admit, Dominus is impressive.

Does he respec a lot?

He's 0/31/30 now, but was 41/x/x for that Tidewalker capture.

I might have to make an alt on Tich and talk to him.
Dom's tried a few different specs lately to see how they fare (pure PVE specs) and yeah he's like me and tries new things to avoid the monotony of the same cycles and specs for months on end. He has an alt priest that hasn't raided beyond Karazhan and without tailoring is near or over 800 +dmg (Terianna if you're bored and want to skim guild list on armory), he's always been good at doing the most with what he has available.

Cragb in those WWS caps is LoLnOw from Imperial Elite, more often than not he's the hunter that beats me on the DM with Dominus below him but both are amazingly good. Our 3rd hunter raids from China and I'm guessing his output reflects that.

Gringo I'm not sure about Karazhan. We'll still certainly run an alt group through every Friday or Sunday evening but rogues are oftentimes a liability. We have some rogues that don't generally raid with us but hop in karazhan groups that tend to piss some people off with their lack of aggro management and awareness, but if you ding 70 I can see what I can do. At the least could ask Nat to give you a groupie invite and where it goes from there is up to you but we're good on rogues if you had intentions of raiding beyond Gruul.

We'll if you guys aren't going anywhere, I will make it a weekend project. Who are the rogues I'd have to beat to get spots past Gruul? ;)

That is because the HP/Mana regen doesn't register correctly on KTM :domotwak:

Would you happen to know if it should be showing more threat, or less?

Last night we were doing curator, and there was a point where i had 200% of the threat of the MT and couldn't get the asshole to hateful bolt me.

Then the next attempt, I only had 90% of his threat and pulled aggro off the MT (and was 2-shotted).

I wish my guild could get through kara and start some new content ;(

btw, any of you use fury warriors at all? curious to where they fall on extended fights like gruul.

Being that this is a rogue thread... is the TF still a good OH for rogues at 70 because of the proc? Or is it pretty worthless past 67-68, even with the proc?

It's stupid to say any class is worthless without the best eqp in the game, considering how easy it is to get the current "best available" gear in the game. All classes, when played by someone who knows how to really play them, are useful in any situation.

Well, I imagine now it is.. but I was under the impression (pre-TBC) that the TF was a pretty damn good OH /shrug

Then again I don't know that much about rogues, so you're probably right

I've been slowly gearing my ass up... but its tough because we are a more casual raid guild... and really only go 2 to 3 nights a week.. for only 2-3 hours. We are pretty close on gruul... and should have him down this week. (yah, i know... shitty) Our problem is that we have alot dead weight that we still bring along with us. Some of them are just not good at their class, but still get spots in raids. Oh well. I've considered leaving server... and have a few friends in Vindication on Ysera. It is tough to leave though... because honestly, there are alot of cool people in my currently guild.

The Armory
Only reason i haven't thrown mongoose on my Malch/Shiv is because I currently raid with The Night Blade. After 2.1, i'll move back to Malch, and will have mongoose on both. I'm hoping to snag the chest off Nightbane, so really haven't done much with the shitty one i've got. After 2.1, i'll finally have a reason to equip some of the epics... that currently are shit compared to the blues.

Last edited:
Im jealous of your rogues that get Bloodlust and Windfury :(
I'm jealous of our mages that get Wrath of Air and bloodlust and still get raped by shadow priests, warlocks and hunters that almost never get any shaman buffs. I had a shaman last week for Fathom Lord Karathress and was 8k dmg from topping the meters, the previous couple weeks of dropping him I was lucky to get close to the top5. A shaman is basically a free flask of supreme power and elixir of major mageblood for me, and I'm a fulltime manatide totem for them. While mages do benefit much more from bloodlust than a shadowpriest would, I'd still kill to have a shaman in my group for every boss fight.

In the last 2-3 weeks I've had a shaman in my group TWICE. The first time was on Gruul and one of our hunters cried nonstop that I needed a nerf and that I don't need a shaman (aka he got raped in dmg and me going in naked he can compete). The second time was fathom lord and it was nuts. I couldn't go OOM if I tried my DPS was so high. I finished the fight with 7k/9k mana.

you act like kara is hard

news flash guys

kara is ubrs for tbc

ps trolling you all is so e-zzzzzz

but on a totally serious note im really regretting selling my old acct
but 1200 bucks was worth it

but on an even more serious note

since when did all you faggots think it was cool to play wow :lol:

i only play when i raid and when i do i do damned good

you guys must play more than ramatakhan to be all panty-bunched like this

plain and simple facts:
rogues should be on top
anyone that disagrees is a newb
gear doesnt mean shit
skill is not bind on equip

continue thinking being "good" or "geared" in wow makes you cool :rofl:

Translation: I got owned so fucking hard my asshole is bleeding so I'm going to try and turn the tide and get my e-cool points back up by claiming I was trolling the whole time.

i honestly caNt believe you guys are still playing this game... thank god i quit when i did

I still can't stand television so, yeah ... my evening "fuck around time" is spent playing WoW.

:shrug:

Back