Blizzard Loves Warriors

Warriors break things and kill people. That is what we do. My intention is to become a dual-wielding, walking, talking food processor. 14/47/0 and DW Fury > *

I might buff "Battle Shout" a bit and take out something from the "Arms" tree but this is what I'm thinking will be my initial test spec for the new tree.

:D

have fun not getting in arena groups

Impale is the first slot to get dispelled. Doesn't matter much at lower levels but it matters a lot at higher levels so I go with Imp Overpower rather then having 1 point for Impale.

Cleave is a short timer "AoE" type skill for Fury as you'll never get deep enough into the tree in Arms for Sweeping Strikes. It is also a great rage dump and at 3/3 does rather good damage.

Precision is the one I might drop for more in Imp BS. My theory was to reduce the percentage of glancing blows, but AP may win the day for those 3 points.

Edit: Updated tree maxing Imp BS

i take it you are kidding.

critique of 37/21/3 plz

well...your prot tree is good. i'm gearing my warrior for arenas/pvp. this means MS/Arms. 3 in prot is a must, so you got taht right.

nothing makes my day like having excess rage and cumdumping a heroic strike and a ms at the same time on a target i just run up to. it's quite a lot of damage and very few warriors dump their rage like they should (MS burst damage is HIllarious). for this reasong i'm putting pts into imp heroic strike...so ic an get the HS/MS combo out w/ 42 rage as opposed to 45 (or HS/WW for 37). 5 into parry isn't bad, parrying KS's and what would've been a crit MS is so nice. it's really a matter of preferance. i'm still unclear as to how anger management works (i'm assuming it doesn't generate that 1 rage throughout combat but when you leave combat with rage up). i'd say drop it. for pvp, second wind is a must, as is imp MS and endless rage. with rage normalization, that 15% bonus will help. it will help a lot. 41 arms is a must for what i plan on doing. i'd get blood frenzy to fill out spots to get to 41.

next comes fury. your first 10 pts. are spent perfectly. then you got howl, perfect. then you put more points into fury...not so fast. i couldn't wait for deathwish...but...the new top tier arms talents are irreplacable for pvp.

here's what i'm batting around: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=LGMxbuioMhdioE0zVZc or more probably http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=LIMxbAioMhdioE0zZc

lol

I don't understand how any of you spec the way you do!

Most likely there are other forums abound to discuss things like that outside the usual WoW forums, they probably do that have much discussion, debate and experimentation of what works and what doesn't. It may not make sense to you, but I'm sure it very much makes sense to them and they know most if not all the game rules to know such builds work.

Most likely there are other forums abound to discuss things like that outside the usual WoW forums, they probably do that have much discussion, debate and experimentation of what works and what doesn't. It may not make sense to you, but I'm sure it very much makes sense to them and they know most if not all the game rules to know such builds work.

no, most of the people here are retarded, they don't work

that explains it.

yeah pretty much, the fury tree past BT was really lack luster up untill they changed it around, but i still think i'm going to go 0/31/30 anyways just because of the 25 man cap and i'l probably have to tank stuff more then dps anyways =\

no, most of the people here are retarded, they don't work

I was a little optimistic some of them had an internet haven to go to test/discuss talent builds, etc. so they'd have some footing to come back on when they call out a particular build as being shitty/stupid.

Well, for example, I see a lot of people with imp hamstring. What does imp hamstring do for you? Hamstring is on par with any other snare in the game. If your target is hamstrung, he isn't going to get away from you unless you're rooted. In that case, what are the chances that you'll proc imp hamstring in that half a second you have before your target is out of range? And that's assuming he was ever in range in the first place.

There's two methods of madness for builds, PvP and PvE. The rules as it stands are different for each, though I'm not too certain the new TBC stats are supposed to mash the two together. Some people are strict raiders and do PvE builds, others just want to hang out in the BGs or gank so they do a PvP build. And others still will make a mix and match of the two based on their experiences in leveling on either a PvP or RP/PVP realm.

Imp Hamstring is strictly there for PvP. Like you said there are plenty of roots and even normal hamstring does well enough in PvE. So the only logical reason people would take Imp Hamstring in PvP is the "just in case" scenario. They have it "just in case", maybe there'll be that one time that talent procs that saves the day.

If i was going for a straight up face mashing build(I am for leveling), I would do something like this :

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=LGMhdAioM0dioE0zVZc

I don't know how people can put points into imp hamstring, which is basically useless, instead of 2h weapon spec(increase your damage by 5%) or even anger management. Especially now that they have rage normalization, I don't see why not to get it.

Imp Hamstring is strictly there for PvP. Like you said there are plenty of roots and even normal hamstring does well enough in PvE. So the only logical reason people would take Imp Hamstring in PvP is the "just in case" scenario. They have it "just in case", maybe there'll be that one time that talent procs that saves the day.

Yeah, but there are plenty of places to put those points where they'll be more useful, more often.

Well, for example, I see a lot of people with imp hamstring. What does imp hamstring do for you? Hamstring is on par with any other snare in the game. If your target is hamstrung, he isn't going to get away from you unless you're rooted. In that case, what are the chances that you'll proc imp hamstring in that half a second you have before your target is out of range? And that's assuming he was ever in range in the first place.

im hamstring is amazing for peeling dps off of your support.

Here's the spec I'm probably going for. I don't PVP, its all about high and consistant DPS while raiding, for me. Not 100% satisfied with my points in Arms, though :/
dw or 2h fury

because you're missing out on 2h weapon spec for arms or dw spec, if you want a pure dps build, i would personally do this

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...000505010552501005012510000000000000000000000

2h fury something like http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...005500300402501205012510000000000000000000000

swap out impale for 2h spec or the other way around and di whatever else you want, this is just from my experience however

So someone I know in the beta tells me that, with rage normalization, you still gain rage from attacks that deal no damage (dodged/parried). Anyone know if this is intentional? If so, that fucking rocks.

Back