AQ 40 man... where are you?

TF_Grungir

Veteran XV
Just opened the gates today and we cleared up to the Princess (5th boss iirc).
Where are the rest of you? I know there are some TWers from some pretty high powered guilds.

still in AQ 20 man. Just got our strat to deal with Rajaxx down, hopefully we will take him down tonight. Haven't even gone past the first pull in 40 man.

TF_Grungir said:
Just opened the gates today and we cleared up to the Princess (5th boss iirc).

same shit last night.

god i am in need of sleep, but i must admit the sartura fight is amazing.

my guild killed the colosal guys outside the instance 250 rep each, 4 spawn every 15 minutes. I'm sure there are better spots though.

aegisalpha said:
Ours open tomorrow.. what's the best place to grind rep during the opening event? Any know?
There are Resonating Crystals all over S that pop up and start spawning Colossals, bugs, and AQ Lieutenant Generals. In the NE corner near the southern entrance to the Crystal Vale there's a pretty unknown crystal and one just south of it also. There are about 6 bugs that spawn (50 rep each), 2 anubisath (100 rep each), and 1 general (150 rep each) at each crystal. Spawns are about every 10-15 minutes at each crystal. My guild had a raid of about 30-40 people rotating between the two crystals for most of the 10 hours grinding rep.

Just make sure you only have 1 or 2 pullers, as being close to the crystal will randomly mind control you and send you into an apeshit crazy berzerker rage (I'm a hunter and I melee'd down 2 of our guys before anyone knew what was going on). Just root the MC'd and stun or DI works too. Also, when you're waiting between pulls just sit on your mount--when you're mounted and get MC'd you just stand there or run in circles for 20 seconds and then it fades :sunny:

Don't bother with the assaults on Cenarion or the mobs at the gate, they get tagged immediately and are lost. You can also try your luck on the Colossals at the hives but I wouldn't recommend it if you want to keep your repair costs down.

AND
One last thing if you want to see something funny... go to Gadget (a crystal popped there on our server) at the end of the day and look at all the bodies. The entire place is completely covered in skeletons :lol:

Last edited:
We messed around last night for a bit and dropped the first boss and lord kri & friends. Tonight went back and dropped Sartura and I had to log after 1st wipe to Fang(whatever), will probably drop it and atleast find the next boss before waiting until tomorrow for more fun.

Back