[VISION] of TribalWar Corp!

When I think of a Tribal War corp, I don't see us as being a band of thugs. Pirates maybe, even a wee bit of Robin-hoods, but not a gaggle who beat people up for their lunch money.

I'd want respect, especially as a military force. When a flotilla of TW warships enters a system I want their be an unspoken feeling the Tribal War now owns this space, regardless of security status. Flying the TW banner off a merchant or explorer ship carries with it the might of our Navy which is surely within jumping distance. To pirate or bully a member of Tribal War is to invite a shitstorm of drones and missiles a mere moment later. I think that as Tribes players we are well accustomed to an atmosphere of earning respect through the competitive nature of combat.

We will carve a reputation from nothing, but I want respect from friend, foe and indifferent alike because of how we do it.

As for structure, naturally we'd need to be organized, for the sake of protecting the corp from misfortune. However, I don't see a heirarchy of ranks to divide each other into "classes". Just custodians to look after our assests. Our bond is out of brotherhood and respect for each other, as is our drive to see each other succeed for the sake of the banner we mutually agree to serve under. No "ranks" and no chain of command, per-say but instead a sense of service to each other that generates a natural submission to being given direction. None of this "I go because you order me", but instead "I go because I trust you".

I see a Navy Fleet,
I see a Merchant Fleet,
I see an Explorer Fleet,
I see them all carrying a Tribal War banner.

Well put Hellsfury...

I like the idea of one corp with mutiple divisions like Hellsfury outlined above. No ranks but probably at least a leader type for each division, that makes the final decision based on what people under his division want to do. Our CEO would of course be Xavier/Spin... and we won't do shit because it was ordered but because we trust each other and because we serve under the same banner.

I personally also want to gain respect from the bigger corporations, I'd like to do "some" pirating but I don't want to make it a habit, I'd like to keep good standings. I would however like to get into some bounty hunting, collect big bounties and gain respect.

We definitely need to vote on a corporation name, perhaps we should have a poll.

My choices are:

Diamond Sword

Tribal War

Star Wolf

Spin had a good idea on another thread to help us make money.

Since people like to mine for their money making he could ask the Corp he is in now to grant us access to their 0.0 mining areas. Good ore to be had and we would be in their space so we would be under their protection.

I think if we form a Corp we could offer our help in pirate hunting and defending their territory in general in exchange for the mining rights. This would give us some more action(killing is fun) and also give us the much needed ISK and experience needed to prepare us for larger engagements.

Back