After frigate, what ship do most people jump to or what do you recomend?

K-Rex

Veteran X
I'm flying a Frigate right now and I'm happy with it and it should last me a bit more time but after that what should I train to? This will be my combat vessel so I was thinking cruisers?

http://www.eve-online.com/itemdatabase/ships/cruisers/caldari/621.asp

Specifically.

Ideas, thoughts, or flames will be appreciated.

PS- I haven't been in game for a few days and won't be for a few more days but I've been able to train. It's probably one of the best features of the game, plan what you want to do, train it and not have to sit at the comp forever.

I went for a destroyer, it was only a couple quick skills to learn, but I didn't stay there long. If you want to try and outfit 7 turrets to chew up frigates then you might wanna try it out. Otherwise just skip it and start getting your skills(and money) up for a cruiser.

I basically jumped into a destroyer because I was tired of the frigate.

Dead Ben said:
I went for a destroyer, it was only a couple quick skills to learn, but I didn't stay there long. If you want to try and outfit 7 turrets to chew up frigates then you might wanna try it out. Otherwise just skip it and start getting your skills(and money) up for a cruiser.

I basically jumped into a destroyer because I was tired of the frigate.

i did the same thing

playing with a frig gets boring for the 5-6days it will take for u to just get the skills alone to get a cruiser, not to mention the cash

with the destroyer i can kill more, faster, and carry more stuff ;P

destroyer was just a lay over to a cruiser for me. i didn't like it, but hey its just a game- there aren't any repercussions if you find you don't like the destroyer, other than the money you spend on it.

Back