Police Kill For Fun [Video]

Tehvul, you really need to step away from the internet.

This was not a civil rights violation
It was not an act for any agenda

It was a thug cop being a thug who accidentally killed a man.
Was the man a law abiding citizen? Probably not
Was the cop a law abiding citizen? Probably not.

I find it really weird that you don’t see that law enforcement attracts really low character thugs. IMO, A really high percentage of law enforcement is a sophisticated crime syndicate. Most cops I personally know and grew up with were and are pieces of shit. Not all, but most.

How many cops do you know that have side prostitutes? I bet you know many.

Maybe Massachusetts is different than the rest of the country, but I doubt it.

While i agree that cops attract a certain kind of people....people need to quit trying to act like black males are generally innocent waifs just going through life not bothering anyone, when statistically, that is not true.

Ever notice you don't see stories like this about black females? If cops are racist against black females, why aren't black women getting shot and choked out? Oh thats right, because they aren't violent like the males.

It doesn't give any justification to the end result, but he didn't accidentally end up on the street, the cops didn't just walk up on a forged check call and immediately slam this guy to the ground and put a knee in his neck

Tehvul, you really need to step away from the internet.

This was not a civil rights violation
It was not an act for any agenda

It was a thug cop being a thug who accidentally killed a man.
Was the man a law abiding citizen? Probably not
Was the cop a law abiding citizen? Probably not.

I find it really weird that you don’t see that law enforcement attracts really low character thugs. IMO, A really high percentage of law enforcement is a sophisticated crime syndicate. Most cops I personally know and grew up with were and are pieces of shit. Not all, but most.

How many cops do you know that have side prostitutes? I bet you know many.

Maybe Massachusetts is different than the rest of the country, but I doubt it.

u think u think
do not dare to break my youtube studies
~namaste~

Much like every single other instance of these cop vs black incidents, the media is quick to judge, stirring up racial tensions, and inciting violence, with little regard to the truth.

I refuse to listen to any of it, until all of the facts come out.

Much like every single other instance of these cop vs black incidents, the media is quick to judge, stirring up racial tensions, and inciting violence, with little regard to the truth.

I refuse to listen to any of it, until all of the facts come out.

Is there any scenario where the officers responded in an appropriate manner?

Regardless of how he died, they clearly didn't care that he was unconscious and was in the process of dying. They were shit mongers.

BLM does a better job making people hate blacks than the KKK could ever hope to accomplish.

(((Antifa))) and the police are terrified of liberty protesters and blacks uniting against tyranny. So they burned the neighborhood to the ground. See video.

molly on Twitter:

No one on any side is arguing that this was an egregious violation of every right in the book and cold blooded. And that scares (((them))).

The boogbois got kicked out last evening and then invited back to protect businesses. That scares (((them)))

Last edited:
Wendy's

EZH0LnWXYAEL216

Back