[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

gtarpg01.jpg

here's a map of the gang HQs (that I know the location of)

The map on the first page is HORRIBLY outdated. so i'm going to keep updating this one. if you know anything else (24/7s, material points, etc), add it in.

Who are the Aztecas? They're the only gang I haven't seen so far

Also, tbob, if you have some time try to label where to pickup the gun mats and where to deliver them, where the main drug houses are etc. Because that could be really helpful to someone new.

Also last night I had a little fun... that bitch Anya kept shotgunning me so I killed her once (with Kiko doing most of the damage but still!). then after the wars died down I got bored and went to Mafia HQ and asked them if I could join.. then they had me to do all this RP with the mafia leader and right in the middle of all of it i punched that nigga and ran lololloll. Ok I am starting to become like DrJonez :(

Who are the Aztecas? They're the only gang I haven't seen so far

Also, tbob, if you have some time try to label where to pickup the gun mats and where to deliver them, where the main drug houses are etc. Because that could be really helpful to someone new.

Also last night I had a little fun... that bitch Anya kept shotgunning me so I killed her once (with Kiko doing most of the damage but still!). then after the wars died down I got bored and went to Mafia HQ and asked them if I could join.. then they had me to do all this RP with the mafia leader and right in the middle of all of it i punched that nigga and ran lololloll. Ok I am starting to become like DrJonez :(

i'm literally working on that right now.

I went AFK outside of HQ after I bought a ton of drugs and armored up. I left for ten minutes.

When I got back the thing said I was banned by "Nurgle" for: "perkele die loyalists".

Anyone tell me what this means? Who do I talk to about getting it removed?

I've never heard of anyone named Nurgle and sure as hell wasn't breaking any rules. Unless going AFK to pack a bowl is a bannable offense.

I'm Rod_Orange in-game.

Last edited:
haha, this game is fucking hilarious... I will ask for a BE invite again tonight...

so when the cops do a shake down and you have a gun it doesnt come up as illegal?

No the graphics are too fugly for me......

Well that and by the time I down...err bought the game, either the fad would be over, or the server would be dead, or both.

Back