[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

haha, I just realized you're Buford_T_Justice DrJonez... in the half hour I spent reading this stuff so far, I read a bunch of your stuff over on the game message board... you are so angry... :lol:

I'm just sick of all the idiots over there. It's the same here. Nothing is more annoying than stupid people :(

Jonez, the Mafia/Yakuza meeting we knew you were there pretty much immediately after we started

We just didn't care

Edit: And fuck, they basically didn't say anything.

Well if you get access to the mats over time ill give you 10k for it because im getting raped with these mp5s. I need to learn where the mat pickup and dropoff point is too because im still a l1 gundealer

just ask someone to show you it.. rodney_king showed me it and did a bunch of runs and it's a pretty straightforward route. and there's basically one main route everyone uses for it.

Jonez, the Mafia/Yakuza meeting we knew you were there pretty much immediately after we started

We just didn't care

Edit: And fuck, they basically didn't say anything.

The only way you knew we were there was because Lockie cheated. Basically using OOC commands and other info and bullshit to figure out IC stuff. Lots of people don't seem to understand how this whole roleplay thing works.

And we figured out quite a few good bits of information.

Oh, and I know who told Lockie we were there, and it wasn't until halfway through the meeting after we'd already learned a lot of shit.

Nice try though.

the only person who can invite is juke, which is gay. i'm apparently second in command or something, and I can't invite.

the only person who can invite is juke, which is gay. i'm apparently second in command or something, and I can't invite.

There's nothing I can do about it, only the boss can invite people

And you're not second in command, you're at rank 5 with two other people

this is getting fucking stupid now

Grove and mafia are just adding every newb on the server, they camp every point all day because they have 10x more people

Were allies and Yakuza have given me a lot of money I dont want to ditch them they are nice good people

Once I can paid them back, via time and help, ill switch

Yakuza want to stay small and all but its fucking stupid too when your enemies are adding tons of people daily, after 8pm or so we dominate but before then we cant do shit with 1-3 people online

yeah during the day i barely ever see any yakuza

we're averaging a solid 5-6 ppl at all times, much more at night

btw for new ppl, type /families 10 to see who all from blood eagles is on

Game crashed, ghey. Need more plane antics. If parking lots were made out of treadmills it would make crash recovery a lot easier.

Crashsave.jpg

Tower.jpg

Both takeoffs results in mild success.

Followed by mild disaster.

Back