[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Falhawk said:
Fixed.

skimpy_shorts.jpg

piotrr said:
Other than that, to tell you the truth.. Akela has categorically refused face shots because
Spoiler

Sticks and Stones (and falling on her hip) may break her bones, but a photoshop thread will never hurt her!

Aestis said:
Black and white webcam shots... anyone remember gfg posting pics? Get some real photos, granny fucker
You know.. I don't remember you posting pics at all. I think I would have remembered busting my spleen if you did.

Congrats.

This thread brought hilarity though. From gay marriage, to gay bashing, to glarebear and aestis. Pure entertainment.

Wraithed said:
Sticks and Stones (and falling on her hip) may break her bones, but a photoshop thread will never hurt her!
Ok guys. I'll tell piotrr to post the damned face shot if you promise me a good maori. Deal?

Even if I looked like jabba the mav, it would be not near as funny as a swedish homosexual marrying a geriatric

mznthrope said:
Did we have a language disconnect? ;) nups=nuptials?

Here's what I was saying:
Maybe we did. "Nups", short for "nuptial" as in "pre-nuptial agreement" can be used to refer to all things relating to the marriage. In some contexts, it's a specific reference to the wedding NIGHT.. but apparently you were just saying Go Wedding! so .. thanks. :)

Back