[pics]Got a P89

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
I got some scars on my head from when I was a kid...

I aint killed no one...

P.S. I got better things to do than sit in jail...I have close friends in the pen right now because they dont plan shit out right...If u do something do it right...

jesus fucking h christ. you have got to be joking. do you really talk like that?

New Account said:
oh god, somebody call social services...

and wheres reno? he should be all over this thread.

Social Services in San Antonio has their own problems...They been under fire in the news as of late...

Not to mention the fact I'm a great dad...

afex said:
i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that her opinion is "BRING ME MORE CHEESE FRIES"

Uh No...We dont eat crap like that...

i guarentee id wax this guy
"oh i lent 'kaotikk' the gun cause i didnt want the guy to get a hold of it while i kicked him with my steel toed boots"
real story = a 7th grader actually looked you in the eyes *gasp* outside of a 7-11 and you felt the need to man up and jumped this lil fucker with your crew of 8
i have 0 respect for you, specifically because you are posting on the internet about how tough you are irl when the FEW fuckers i respect in that manner irl dont give a fuck about the internet

New Account said:
Mossberg what?

you are a complete assclown. what caliber is it.

and bullshits still being called on you pulling a gun on somebody for talking shit. that doesn't make you hard, it makes you stupid.

A black Mossberg pump 12 guage which is sitting beside my comp desk currently loaded with Double 00 buck...

I never pulled that other gun on that dumbass...I took it out of my waistband and handed it to Kaotikk for the reasons I already stated...Then I kicked his ass...

I dont know how u all do it when someone is hurting a friend of yours but we stick 2gether and back one another up...

I grew up in a neighborhood with several 8-ball and folk(before my dad quit his job with the state, and made enough that we could afford decent housing). I have serious problems with this guy's statements about how hard he is.

I think he's lying about how hard he is, and about having illegal bullets. If he isn't, then he's still a pussy, because only pussies pull guns, when hands can do more damage to one's reputation than guns can. He's scared to take a hit, so he pulls a gun.

pathetic, if he's telling the truth.

Predators Rage said:
Man *SPAWN* TEHVUL must bring out the funny from TW because thats :rofl:^28 right there. Congraduations!

yeah. I want him to die a horrible death, but at the same time the material he's pulling from tdubbers as of late is fucking golden.

New Account said:
jesus fucking h christ. you have got to be joking. do you really talk like that?

No joke...

I like to get to the point and not babble like some of you...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
No joke...

I like to get to the point and not babble like some of you...

you just... this has to be somebody smurfing... this cant be fucking real.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
I pulled the .45 out and he freaked out...I gave the gun to Kaotikk and fucked that dude up with my fists and the Red Wing Steel Toe boots that everyone wore at that time...

yes, you said you pulled it on him... ^^^

Vivrant said:
i guarentee id wax this guy
"oh i lent 'kaotikk' the gun cause i didnt want the guy to get a hold of it while i kicked him with my steel toed boots"
real story = a 7th grader actually looked you in the eyes *gasp* outside of a 7-11 and you felt the need to man up and jumped this lil fucker with your crew of 8
i have 0 respect for you, specifically because you are posting on the internet about how tough you are irl when the FEW fuckers i respect in that manner irl dont give a fuck about the internet

We were the 7th graders at the time...The guy that was pushing my friend around was in his 20's...

We were just kids...We didn't jump him...I took em 1 vs 1...

7-11? No it was a Diamond Shamrock

I dont give a rats ass what u think of me...I started this thread to show the new gun I got...

You all turned it into a pissing contest...

Yeah and I bet those peeps u talking about end up in then pen for some stupid ass reason...

Last edited:
tehvul...

you are...

a...

fucking joke...

take my advice...
and off yourself...
and your offspring...
for the sake of...
humanity...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
We were the 7th graders at the time...The guy that was pushing my friend around was in his 20's...

We were just kids...We didn't jump him...I took em 1 vs 1...

7-11? No it was a Diamond Shamrock

fuck, wow, you beat up a 20 year old when you were a 7th grader...

like i said before, bullshit. gotta be a smurf

with your cock in one hand and your gun in your wasteband.... lalalallalalalllala *insert cool song beat here *

Jelly said:
with your cock in one hand and your gun in your wasteband.... lalalallalalalllala *insert cool song beat here *

hard knock lyfe seems to be an appropriate song for thes cracka lacka gansta

Back