LGBR Did get beat up, lol

-]P[-Veor said:
People like you are whats wrong with this country.

I wouldn't say he should sue Sarc for everything he's worth, but he should take some form of action, maybe legal. I mean look at Sarc, then look at LGBR, Sarc could fucking murder him.

Leonidas Tzu said:
If I happened to be LGBR, I would be calling my parents/lawyer right now with the intentions of suing the living fuck out of Sarca.

If I happened to be Sarc and you were LGBR, I would kick your ass for even thinking of suing me.

If I happened to be Sarc and you were you, I would also kick your ass for even thinking of suing me.

GammA said:
Nothing against sarc, hes a good guy. But I do find it alittle funny that they kicked people out last year for smokeing weed. And this year, and grown man almost kills a boy, and he's let back in with a warning? :shrug:

the hotel kicked out the pot-smokers as far as i was aware

daerid said:
LGBR said he wanted to press charges, but the cops let Sarc go with just a warning.

THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM!
What a fucking travesty, and a disgrace to humanity.

Here's a rehash of the IRC conversation.

And like someone else said, this is all secondhand info, so... shrug. I got the info from someone sitting right next to the entire episode, so my info is a bit better than most, but its STILL secondhand info. Let Sarcastic speak his peace before branding him a bully or a jerk. I know LGBR is a fag of epic proportions that could easily drive someone to want to bitchslap him, so the whole fight might not be as ridiculous as it sounds.

TrojanMan421 said:
THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM!
What a fucking travesty, and a disgrace to humanity.
You're a fucking travesty.

No, you know what? Your MOM is a fucking travesty.

How you like that?

ps: :heart:

SuicideTaxi said:
Here's a rehash of the IRC conversation.

And like someone else said, this is all secondhand info, so... shrug. I got the info from someone sitting right next to the entire episode, so my info is a bit better than most, but its STILL secondhand info. Let Sarcastic speak his peace before branding him a bully or a jerk. I know LGBR is a fag of epic proportions that could easily drive someone to want to bitchslap him, so the whole fight might not be as ridiculous as it sounds.

Thank You Taxi.

hah ud think id forget ;) sup fox.. this uva shit is intense.. internet fighting is one thing but going to rl and doing stupid shit is a nother :/

Edit: even if the kid had it comming :eek:

Back