An apology

Felonius

Veteran XV
I took a look at TW for the first time in years last night... I've tried to avoid posting here because of my tendency towards being a total asshole. I was a dick to pretty much everyone, including people on my Tribes teams.

And I did something unforgivable to Jaeger. I don't know what happened to him after the photoshopped pics were up. I fear the worst.

I don't have any excuses. I'm not expecting forgiveness and if I can help it I'm going to try to leave this thread alone. If you want to just express your hatred of me via private message then please do.

Last edited:
hi welcome back please join us in the maga thread we're having a party and all the assholes are invited

I took a look at TW for the first time in years last night... I've tried to avoid posting here because of my tendency towards being a total asshole. I was a dick to pretty much everyone, including people on my Tribes teams.

And I did something unforgivable to Jaeger. I don't know what happened to him after the photoshopped pics were up. I fear the worst.

I don't have any excuses. I'm not expecting forgiveness and if I can help it I'm going to try to leave this thread alone. If you want to just express your hatred of me via private message then please do.

Drop a plate on floor and it breaks. Apologise to plate for dropping it. Does apology cause plate to fix?

Back