[SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro?

Their hate doesn't affect my bottom line at all. Instead of making me laugh they need to hit up UC Berkeley's Economics and Finance Lectures on YouTube. It's the same thing as being in class but you can be in chill mode at your hizzy while you learn. If you need to rewind that there because you didn't understand something no prob. Just rewind until you understand. No big deal. If a man wanna lean he gonna learn. :shrug:

Here is the first one so get ya learn on. Then get money. Profit?

UC Berkeley: Finance and Business Playlist

UC Berkeley Finance & Business Course Website

Oh yeah. Yale also has em online too.

Yale Finance Lectures Playlist

Complete course materials are available at the Yale Online website

In the age of information ignorance is a choice.

Last edited:
Jesus, you could have 100 lbs of silver and it would be worthless to you. You will never be able to take advantage of the intrinsic values of the metals.

tehvul super intelligence cant figure out that hes being manipulated by a perverted jewish sexual predator

his daughter amber will probably be just as gullible when she starts streetwalkin hookering

lmao

tehvul super intelligence cant figure out that hes being manipulated by a perverted jewish sexual predator

Our resident Sociopath doesn't understand how contractions work. Also I do not hang around kikes. Can't stand em.

Is mike Greene stuffing ur prolapsed asshole with 60 your old ginger dick LOL

Did blood juice squirt

You think about man sex more than I do. Something you wanna tell us?

Jesus, you could have 100 lbs of silver and it would be worthless to you. You will never be able to take advantage of the intrinsic values of the metals.

Whatever monkey. I know how to read really well. Hows about you?

Defining Intrinsic Value in Precious Metals Investing

Last edited:
tehvul do remember the exact moment when mike green stuffed ur rectum with HIV virus LOL do u have nightmares about that gushing creampie moment LOL

tehvul do remember the exact moment when mike green stuffed ur rectum with HIV virus LOL do u have nightmares about that gushing creampie moment LOL

Mike is a bottom and so am I. If you don't understand what that means then get you two magnets and put N to N and see what happens.

yco3o.gif

You have yet to explain how you plan to take advantage of the intrinsic value of the metals. Par for the course you worthless spic.

You mean you repelled him when you tried docking with him?

Simply put we don't dock. I'm celibate meaning I do not put out. End of story.

You have yet to explain how you plan to take advantage of the intrinsic value of the metals. Par for the course you worthless spic.

Your mom is a worthless spic you bitch. Don't you worry about me and finance cause I'm bruh. Hey quick question tho. How much debt do you have. I have zero debt. Hahaha.

Last edited:
Back