League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
is zilean fun to play or is he just rly gay... like chronos/scout gay?

zilean is the only char in that game with his play mechanic.

his main attack (time bomb) has a 5 second delay and is an aoe bomb he can place on any unit.

his second is rewind, which reduces cooldowns

3rd is warp, which slows enemies or speeds up allies for a duration

his ult is resurrection. can be placed on any hero friendly or himself, if killed (within the duration) they will resurrect with a good portion of life and mana.

he can be an amazing ganker if played properly. but his best use is as support and chaser.

Last edited:
zilean is the only char in that game with his play mechanic.

his main attack (time bomb) has a 5 second delay and is an aoe bomb he can place on any unit.

his second is rewind, which reduces cooldowns

3rd is warp, which slows enemies or speeds up allies for a duration

his ult is resurrection. can be placed on any hero friendly or himself, if killed (within the duration) they will resurrect with a good portion of life and mana.

he can be an amazing ganker if played properly. but his best use is as support and chaser.
i am familiar with his skills but haven't played him myself. the time bomb and speed/slow usually just come off as boring/gay.

Here's a site i've been using for builds.
League of Legends Strategy Build Guides :: LoL Strategy Building Tool by MOBAFire
search your chars name in the search box, change the sorting to "build rating" then scroll down to find the highest rated build for the character you wish to play. It has build order, recommended runes/masteries and in what order to choose your spells in game.
A ton of builds are submitted. the highest rated build can still be bad, or not the best, and over time you will probably modify the build order a bit or even the items. I've modified a build for twisted fate, because the build i used has you buy attack speed items when your attack speed is already capped.
Also, if you're new, I wouldn't recommend playing with people who have a lot higher summoner lvl than you. It will put you in games against higher level people, and you'll probably get repetively raped. I'm not saying you can't be good with no runes/masteries, but if you're new to the game, you don't need to start off at an added disadvantage. I'm also thinking of making a new account so i can play with some of you guys that are lower level. We'll see.

i made it to level 5 yesterday, i've realized that master yi is a fucking beast... im still partial to kennen but i need a better mouse before i can use him very well.

im 5 and 5, i keep getting into games where people just blatently dont work together...

It is going to be like that for a little bit, until you get to a bit higher ELO. Since you are only level 5, you are probably still in nooby island, where you will only be matched with very new people regardless of their elo. You can get yourself moved to the normal grouping if you do a premade game with someone, or when you hit either a certain amount of games played or level 10, I forget which.

In the low level games you are in now, as long as you play a carry hero and aren't retarded, you should be able to win most of the time. Playing a tank or support in low level games is hell though.

It is going to be like that for a little bit, until you get to a bit higher ELO. Since you are only level 5, you are probably still in nooby island, where you will only be matched with very new people regardless of their elo. You can get yourself moved to the normal grouping if you do a premade game with someone, or when you hit either a certain amount of games played or level 10, I forget which.

In the low level games you are in now, as long as you play a carry hero and aren't retarded, you should be able to win most of the time. Playing a tank or support in low level games is hell though.

which ones are carry characters? so far i've used Yi, kennen, and poppy.. i did not like poppy, it seemed like i lagged behind the whole game when i used her.

Easy carries are people like Ashe, Tristana, jax and warwick. Some other carries, including casters are: tryn, cryo, annie, ezreal, corki, shaco, yi and xin.

Yi and kennen are definitely able to carry, but it is harder to do it with if you are new compared to ashe or tristana.

Easy carries are people like Ashe, Tristana, jax and warwick. Some other carries, including casters are: tryn, cryo, annie, ezreal, corki, shaco, yi and xin.

Yi and kennen are definitely able to carry, but it is harder to do it with if you are new compared to ashe or tristana.

if i unlock ashe will she stay unlocked? i was saving for pantheon but i'll buy ashe if she stays unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back