[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

I can't believe you didn't work in a "TW represent!" at the end (where they couldn't edit it out) or a "Twist of the year! (including last year!)"

You should've at least flashed the prince albert.

He did break out a "hit us with that twist" during the segment with all the returning players. They clearly edited something out of his victory speech, too.

Well done!

way to go mark!! we're all proud of ya!

rob was really cheap in gears and the ringing out tactic in SC2 was lame. Glad you knocked him out cause i hated him throughout the show.

mark is a crazy gamer

he lived in my hometown for 3 years..I would try to get him to go camping or chill outside at my place and get fucked up, but he was always like naw I dont go outside

true story

we did chill a lot though :bandit:

I'm looking forward to Mark's inside info on the actual play of the match. I'm sure he's out partying his ass off right now though.

Fool said:
Because Mark winning would make no sense if it were rigged. What benefit is it to Scifi or the WCG for a whiteboy from Oklahoma to win the series? To appeal to the Walmart shoppers without electricity?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

he told me it was going to be crazy fucking insane on the phone last night but didnt give any other details, I really dont think it was staged

Back