scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now

finalheaven

Veteran XX
From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse. Now i have a big blob of smooth surface which i cannot read anything behind it. I own a 21 inch sony crt monitor. Is there anything i can really do that will actually work???

And no i will not buy a new fucking monitor to replace it. Please give me so reasonable options.

let me get this straight.. you rubbed sand paper on your monitor? What kind of fucking idiot are you?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey I've heard that blurry monitors can sometimes not be your monitor at all, but a strange form of cataract in your eyes that forms from years of computer use. It only seems like your monitors blurry when you look right at it. To test for this cataract your urine will be salty, so pee in a cup and taste a little bit to check.

CapnPyro said:
Hey I've heard that blurry monitors can sometimes not be your monitor at all, but a strange form of cataract in your eyes that forms from years of computer use. It only seems like your monitors blurry when you look right at it. To test for this cataract your urine will be salty, so pee in a cup and taste a little bit to check.

http://forums.somethingawfulafewmonthsago.com

At least let the guy slide with a sanded monitor...

I pray hes joking. If he isn't, he doesnt deserve to be able to read ANYTHING on his monitor.

First, I read this...
scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now

Then I read this...
finalheaven said:
From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse.

I read previous thread...
finalheaven said:
I have scratches on my monitor and i was wondering how i can get rid of them? Is there a special sort of cleaner that may work? Or would i need to replace the entire window frame? If so where can i do it and how much will it cost?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

And read this...
Trop said:
sandpaper.gif

finalheaven said:
Sand paper....?

Then I quoted this...
`O`BuCKO said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ns, meber. You got a Vet3. :rofl:

Last edited:
finalheaven said:
From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse. Now i have a big blob of smooth surface which i cannot read anything behind it. I own a 21 inch sony crt monitor. Is there anything i can really do that will actually work???

And no i will not buy a new fucking monitor to replace it. Please give me so reasonable options.

it may be mean, it may be cruel..

but if this is true, omg :rofl: :rofl: you're a fucking idiot

ns Trop

this is classic.... :lol:

i hear taking a blow torch to your pc is a good way to dust it. Just burns all the little particles up.

Back