Old
21 - 12-07-2017, 13:47
Pic of Stonecrusher pls.

Sponsored Links
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 12-07-2017, 13:49
i want to know what happened to these people who embellish stories to authorities

in many cases they truly believe it and can pass lie detectors, only video evidence will make them stammer.

police respond to all kinds of **** and the amount of old dudes who drop lines akin to 'that ****** boy who always walks around' literally doing nothing except looking semi-ghetto (but suburban vermont/upstate ny so our standard is much milder) is mind bottling. i think you get to 40/50, realize everything is pretty decent in life and just start making **** up so you can feel some type of emotion and have something to share with others.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
23 - 12-07-2017, 13:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
i think you get to 40/50, realize everything is pretty decent in life and just start making **** up so you can feel some type of emotion and have something to share with others.
So there I was, driving down the road... by JuggerNaught - TribalWar Forums

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 12-07-2017, 13:55
crazy feminists and gender studies majors are more apt to make up grandiose stories about confrontations with bigoted instigators of microaggressions than some 40-something gives a **** about pretty much anything, really.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 12-07-2017, 13:57
Quote:
police respond to all kinds of **** and the amount of old dudes who drop lines akin to 'that ****** boy who always walks around' literally doing nothing except looking semi-ghetto (but suburban vermont/upstate ny so our standard is much milder) is mind bottling.
Rule #2: Around blacks never relax.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 12-07-2017, 14:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic View Post
crazy feminists and gender studies majors are more apt to make up grandiose stories about confrontations with bigoted instigators of microaggressions than some 40-something gives a **** about pretty much anything, really.
dk if i hit a soft spot cause your 40-something but if u saw the video of Hugh Mungus sexually harassing that woman you would think twice about making such a an awful statement

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 12-07-2017, 14:28
Hey, there's some pretty awful people out there, too.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
28 - 12-07-2017, 15:26
Quote:
dk if i hit a soft spot cause your 40-something but if u saw the video of Hugh Mungus sexually harassing that woman you would think twice about making such a an awful statement
Hugh Mungus dad joke extraordinaire

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 12-07-2017, 15:30
Next dog I get will be called soul crusher, think we could hang out?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 12-07-2017, 17:06
~WELL~

i guess we can see who endorses the animal rights lady's efforts 2 waste police time

u and ur so called suburban so called "police" taking care of ur so called "crime" in ur so called "region"

do u kno how many 22 in a 20 mph school zone tickets weren't written b/c he was having 2 go check out false complaints lodged against tribalwar legend naptown?

lost revenue to the maxxx! children put at risk outside their own school! #Sad!

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
31 - 12-07-2017, 17:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Hugh Mungus dad joke extraordinaire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqqDcEbWuR0

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 12-07-2017, 17:49
Quote:
i want to know what happened to these people who embellish stories to authorities

in many cases they truly believe it and can pass lie detectors, only video evidence will make them stammer.

police respond to all kinds of **** and the amount of old dudes who drop lines akin to 'that ****** boy who always walks around' literally doing nothing except looking semi-ghetto (but suburban vermont/upstate ny so our standard is much milder) is mind bottling. i think you get to 40/50, realize everything is pretty decent in life and just start making **** up so you can feel some type of emotion and have something to share with others.
cops typically never arrest or cite anyone for false informing unless it was like a bogus hit and run or leaving the scene type deal

and honestly when i came around the corner and saw the cop waiting w a **** eatin grin that dramatically changed to 'ok this dude cannot throw that ****in horse into a lake' i started laughing bcuz i knew she had called it in.

i suspect they probably put something on file similar to like a 10-98 or (history with aggression towards police) maybe. it was just a weird situation of some bored lady who thought her opinion mattered and needed to hurl it towards a total stranger.

she probably would've left it alone until i sarcastically insulted her dog's genetics. what a maroon

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
33 - 12-07-2017, 18:48
She just needed some dick. Like most dumb *****es.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 12-07-2017, 19:10
my philosophy is if my nuts can handle it so can the dog

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 12-07-2017, 19:53
Stonecrusher is a great name for a dog.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
36 - 12-07-2017, 19:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
i take my dog 5 mi jog/walk loop every day and the trail has a couple lakes/creek along the way.

as u kno i have an english labrador which is diff from american/chesapeak. very thick double coat, easily overheats in summer time on walks, stockier build etc.

sport/bird dogs were literally bred in n europe/canada for water fowl. sitting in muddy/cold water for hours then swimming to retrieve.

i let him jump in one of the lakes and he swam around shook off. tried to pull me back in for another swim and some lady walking her ****ty pit mix came crooked telling me she was calling animal control for cruelty. i should've butt stroked her w my glock and thru her in the lake but instead i told her 2 keep her non-pure bred away from stonecrusher because non-pure bred's are toxic to his master genetics and she called 911. no joke.

cops showed up when i was walking back home and his coat was nearly dry already except for his underbody. they said some lady said u were throwing your dog in the lake and making him swim then cursed at her. i was like uhh my dog weighs 125lbs, feel free to try to throw him anywhere he doesnt want to go, in fact lets walk by the creek and see if you can pull him from going towards water. he's the only breed of dogs that have webbed feet ffs.

he laughed and asked if i cursed at her and i told him exactly what i said. he laughed again and said sorry and gave stonecrusher a milk bone and left.

~daily cool story from bizarroland usa~
Cool story.

There should be reparcussions for false testimony, any false testimony.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 12-07-2017, 19:59
the system forgives false testimony because our memory is generally unreliable and hugely affected by our pre-conceived ideas and emotions

two people can see the same events and recount an entirely different story

cops themselves are subject to that same 'i remembered that situation differently than it happened' so if they can't be held responsible for it, neither can citizens

Alvarez
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 12-07-2017, 20:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
he's the only breed of dogs that have webbed feet ffs.
My Newfoundland has webbed feet... you mean only breed of labrador?

.... and yea GL trying to keep my Archer out of water too! ROFL

Last edited by Alvarez; 12-07-2017 at 23:06..
TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
39 - 12-07-2017, 20:33
You get the same **** up here. Some yappie-dog owning do-gooder moves up to the Alaskan Interior from Portland or Sedona or Austin or wherever and sees people keeping their sled dogs outside at 30 below and blows a gasket.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 12-07-2017, 21:08
I want to get an irish wolfhound but they only live like 7-8 years

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page lettin ur dog swim when its like 30 out

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dogs are best