UI Mods by Lord Elessar - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page UI Mods
Page 2 of 2
PoorDoggy
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 01-05-2012, 18:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Steve View Post
they might be afraid of looking too much like wow now that its on a death spiral
I get the sense that they are more afraid of doing anything that makes the game more complex. The BioWare name and KOTOR lineage have brought a significant number of single player RPG types into their first MMO, and BioWare is scared that they will run away if they have to start configuring things or are asked/expected to have certain functionality to participate in group content.

IMO that mindset also explains the lack of any combat log/DPS meter functionality: no complicated numbers to look at, and nobody can be mean to you for being bad. It's really fun to run up against an enrage timer in a hard mode and have no idea if one of your DPS was asleep at the wheel for the entire fight.

Sponsored Links
Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
22 - 01-05-2012, 18:51
I like how Rift let you move and resize EVERYTHING you wanted as a default option. Didn't have to download anything extra. I could do it all in game.

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 01-05-2012, 23:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
I like how Rift let you move and resize EVERYTHING you wanted as a default option. Didn't have to download anything extra. I could do it all in game.
^this

that was awesome

i wish swtor brought back galaxies ability que, and i mean a visual/interactive one. you can set the time it takes for an ability to be put on the stack but its not the same

G-Force
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 01-06-2012, 04:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridude View Post
Just give me a third center bar for Christ's sake!
this times the ****ing universe

this times the ****ing

this times the

this times

this

this

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 01-06-2012, 12:15
Basically, I don't care about PvE, so I only want power auras. As Ickz said, staring at your bars suck. It's even worse on a sentinel, where everything is cooldown based.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page UI Mods

Social Website Bullshit