Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 6165 of 8750
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
123281 - 11-13-2019, 23:04
What Solomon released back in April, what was released today, and with FISA declassification not even worried about the scumbags getting away with anything. They are ****ed. Without doubt. Capone got away with all types of evil, but died in prison over tax evasion.

It's to the point smart people have shifted gears into figuring out how to help our country men and women detox from the potent mind control they are under. Sure it's easy to just laugh at them, but that is the way of the enemy. Do that we're no better than they have acted this whole time. Wish had more time to figure out how to break the psychological and physical dependencies they have had implanted, however time is running out. For them.

Sponsored Links
ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
123282 - 11-13-2019, 23:07

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
123283 - 11-13-2019, 23:10
You are embarrassing yourself.

Uploads by JohnSolomon | Scribd

EDIT: I ****ing despise conspiracy theories, and people who keep them alive. They get in the way of the truth.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 11-13-2019 at 23:12..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
123284 - 11-13-2019, 23:12
o cheeki breeki john salmon's got us now !!

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
123285 - 11-13-2019, 23:15
He helped provide evidence, and good on him for that.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
123286 - 11-13-2019, 23:19
ok boomer

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123287 - 11-13-2019, 23:24
This term "collapsible impeachment" needs to be shut the **** down.
It is going to collapse, and it's going to collapse on the dems.

Impeachment is not a tool to get what you want and if you don't - just walk away from it.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
123288 - 11-13-2019, 23:24
All the he said she said stops cold when you are dumb enough to leave a paper trail. They would have gotten away with all of it had some orange guy with poor social skills wasn't elected. Kinda poetic in a way.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123289 - 11-13-2019, 23:37
It's the funniest ****. And that's one of the things that is great about our country. Enough people said "Clinton?!? Another Bush!?!" Really? Force feed this **** to me? **** it. I am voting Trump. Suckit.

I had no idea, though, on how deep the BS had penetrated. Hadn't really thought about it. But, in hindsight, I should have known earlier. Times have changed. People are like SharpShooter - ready to just cut off large groups of people because it's too hard for them to not get their way. They are rock solid robots.

You play ball, you fight, win or lose - you shake hands and try better next time. That is the honorable way. It has existed long before this country was even thought of. Battling with honor is important. How we handle victory and defeat is important. Also, remembering who you work for is important. The government works for us.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
123290 - 11-14-2019, 02:24
American hero, Tucker Carlson, just dog whistled about the groypher wars.

Recap: Turning Point USA is a conservative youth group headed by Charlie Kirk. Very big group so they land a lot of high profile guests. It's cuckservative though. Okay with LGBT stuff and immigration. Very big on Israeli support and wars for Israel. Charlie once suggested we stable green cards to diplomas of foreign students, and that was brought up in the first big TPUSA Q&A that completely went to ****. Here Tucker is referencing it.

Why can't Tucker make a direct reference? The groyphers are well aware of the JQ, so he can't publicly throw in, but everyone understands his reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmUsTyKqvc

Last edited by Reggs; 11-14-2019 at 02:26..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123291 - 11-14-2019, 04:37
in other news, leftists have spoken out over a decade against US support for zionism. conserva****s didn't bat an eye due to "muh bomb arabs". what else are you clowns behind the curve on?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123292 - 11-14-2019, 04:55
"HAH! WE WERE ANTI-SEMITES FIRST!"

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123293 - 11-14-2019, 05:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
All the he said she said stops cold when you are dumb enough to leave a paper trail. They would have gotten away with all of it had some orange guy with poor social skills wasn't elected. Kinda poetic in a way.
This, the left is used to conservatives caving and not fighting back. Trump is using twatter and rallies to bypass the media and get his message out there.

20 republican senators are not flipping. There's nothing to see here and everyone knows not to cooperate because of what Mueller did with his made up charges on innocent people (Flynn).

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-14-2019 at 05:18..
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
123294 - 11-14-2019, 05:56
need to hurry up and peach mint Der Gropenfuhrer, RBG almost dead:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

bonus MSN poll in article:

Do you see Ruth Bader Ginsburg as an inspirational figure?
Yes
Somewhat
Not necessarily
Other / No opinion

great choices

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
123295 - 11-14-2019, 06:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
need to hurry up and peach mint Der Gropenfuhrer, RBG almost dead:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness
Stage 4 stomach cancer. They will use her death as one distraction from everything blowing up in their face.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123296 - 11-14-2019, 06:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
"HAH! WE WERE ANTI-SEMITES FIRST!"
actually it's more like:
conservatives "yeah but back then they were jewing brown people. now they're jewing us"

it could be said that having an (((inside track))) in some circles is due to social cohesion. therefore jewish influence in a few fields is like a capitalist monopoly in social consideration. well then get to it wh*toids... if you invent a better social monopoly, market forces will push you into prosperity. what's that? you already had the social monopoly but squandered it through greed?

sucks to be you

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123297 - 11-14-2019, 06:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
actually it's more like:
conservatives "yeah but back then they were jewing brown people. now they're jewing us"

it could be said that having an (((inside track))) in some circles is due to social cohesion. therefore jewish influence in a few fields is like a capitalist monopoly in social consideration. well then get to it wh*toids... if you invent a better social monopoly, market forces will push you into prosperity. what's that? you already had the social monopoly but squandered it through greed?

sucks to be you
the **** kind of autistic gibberish is this

make sense bud jesus ****in christ

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123298 - 11-14-2019, 06:12
a would of sufficed

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
123299 - 11-14-2019, 07:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
if you invent a better social monopoly, market forces will push you into prosperity.
You think so, in this anti-market, socially-woke climate? What influence does the MSM have on how the socially-acceptable market behaves?

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
123300 - 11-14-2019, 10:07
So, i had the luxury of watching the entire public hearing yesterday. To me, this is clearly a clown show, but i try my best to not confirm to any bias. So of course i came to TW to see what each side was saying.

So i went back about 8 pages or so and just tagged against vs for impeachment and here is what I found:

It looks to me like the people that support the against stance are just asking people to just watch the hearings...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
This is the only thing anyone needs to listen to:
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7igV2E4rYxU

More talk like this from (R) please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=palxWK7NFvA
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
yeah, such a disaster for the GOP lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2-clQtvGXk

that clip right there is all you need to hear from today's hearings. pay particular attention to the last 15 seconds lol gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rmjO-W2Hm8

Maybe i'm wrong? Don't think so, but lets see how pro impeachment side is defending their case....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
Impeachment hearing breaks into laughter after Democrat invites Trump to testify | TheHill

wow what an opportunity to come and face his accusers, im sure people crying about the process are gonna jump all over this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
Trump would definitely testify...... under...... oath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
o **** is this the memo
Quote:
You would link to something Devin ****ing Nunes said. Lol. Dude is dumber than the dumbest person on this forum. Has absolutely no idea what he’s doing in government and may be the most in over his head out of all the republicans which is saying something.

Dude is suing a ****ing internet cow for making fun of him.

Lol.
Quote:
Quote:
GOP Ignores Witnesses While Using Time To MonologueFox News To Trump | The Daily Caller

Pretty much how everyone views the days events except for the Trump deranged people here.
Quote:
Impeachment hearing breaks into laughter after Democrat invites Trump to testify | TheHill

How it went for the GOP today can also be summarized by this video. Whole world laughing at Trump and the GOP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
republicans had nothing but debunked conspiracy theories and rambling statements

seemed like their only purpose was to muddy the waters as much as possible and kill any momentum the hearing had
Anyone see a difference? I did. Right asking you to watch the hearings and use logic, the left is linking to opinion write ups that confirm their bias and/or making jokes to make the president look bad.

Not sure what Epi is talking about. I know he watched the hearings because we were commenting back and forth on Discord. My guess is his bias is so blinding that he muted the hearings during republican questioning and went to reddit to confirm his bias. Reddit or NYT's. I don't see how you could possibly feel like the republicans didn't question the witness after watching each of the videos tagged in this thread and/or the actual hearings.

The dems 'star witness' was using 4th hand information to determine after the fact that there was quid pro quo.

lol - this is the best they had?

Tucker did a good piece last night and its worth a watch on why these hearsing may be taking place...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evj_qduJY7U

I'll keep waiting for the left to defend 1st day public testimony with something outside the MSM opinion pieces that confirm their bias.

Page 6165 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot