[TV/SciFi] Well, I made it on that TV Show, watch me compete for $100,000 :]

Let's take a look at some of seXxypistols competition(women not included, because there isn't any games or challenges that involve making babies or doing dishes):

Here we have JD(KosherHamm).

This guy is a fucking football coach. JD’s strategy in WCG ULTIMATE GAMER is to intimidate the other gamers to throw them off their game, and then “dominate the house with my skills.”

Are you kidding me? This guy looks like a hairy gay-bear version of Neil Patrick Harris.
------------------------------------

Daniel AKA Dante AKA DevilsAlastar

Here is an excerpt from his Bio:

"He is so obsessed that he makes costumes and dresses..."

Need I say more? This just puts him into the women category.
------------------------------------

Geoff INCONTROL

Interesting fact about Geoff: He gets free food from Heart Attack Grill. For those of you who don't know, the applesauce keeps two steaks inside of his jeans at all times to make his ass look more "firm."

I'm sure this will easily throw off Geoff's senses and his hunger will overtake his gaming "abilities."

do they play any PC games? (cs, starcraft, dota, quake)

is it all console shit?

unfortunately no PC games on the show, so I had to represent the PC guys on Xbox :]

but there were games like Halo3, NBALIVE09, Rock Band2, PGR4, Virtua Fighter, and some others I can't mention yet :]

unfortunately no PC games on the show, so I had to represent the PC guys on Xbox :]

but there were games like Halo3, NBALIVE09, Rock Band2, PGR4, Virtua Fighter, and some others I can't mention yet :]

Ohohohooo please tell me they made you guys play ET That game fucking OWNED!!!!

lol that is the blandest bounty post i think i have EVER seen, no man love, no smiley faces, it even has puncuation <3 but thanks ;)

nxvo8w.jpg

so i watched the PGR episode and i have a few things to say

1. allyson is hot. edit: sucks she got kicked off she has great tits
2. cici (?), are you hitting that?
3. why is jamal such a piece of shit?

oh yeah and fuck dante too, even though he did try to help allyson defeat the even bigger piece of shit. he reminds me of the super nerd from Grandma's Boy

Back