list of ppl "nexted" from tw

The Interview by Phyzx - TribalWar Forums

what a gem

Phyzx said:
I'm a glorified construction worker with a decent head for computers, and even better timing in a market. I've always thought some of my allure was just how absolutely bizzare I am compared to the "status quo".

I sport levis and t-shirts, just like the guys in the field actually making any of the companies I work for some money. I could be perfect, but the field makes or breaks a company regardless of what I do. I'd rather associate (personally) with the real men in the field than the stuffy suits talking about production.

I'm a doer.. not a talker. Suits are hiring though... I think its a bad precedent to set now if I cave and put on a tie... in fact, no... I'm not doing it.

Phyzx said:
If I was on unemployment, trying to get a job, I could see this tie thing. I can also see the status quo "look your best" corporate angle, and am contemplating some conformance; wouldn't of made the thread if I wasn't.

Seriously though, I'm not that guy... I think it might fuck me up if I remotely tried to be that guy. I'm me; not crazy, actually good at what I do, but a blue-collar-blooded, hard working 30-something. I'm the reason the industry is changing. I'm driving change.

I'm a lot like most of you. I think if you had even moderate success at Tribes, you have the necessary skill sets to have success in your own careers. I thought about what I do today 10yrs ago because I largely listened to people talking about the future. I didn't predict a single thing looking back, but I made incredibly smart decisions retrospectively by being informed. I'm currently enjoying incredible success implementing things I've dreamed about for years.

I don't want a job... I want to wake up and go play. A tie ruins my fantasy world where I capture the flag, change a LA inspectors mind about passing a pressure test he didn't witness, and convince a co-worker to buy me lunch.

I think if I didn't get a job with a raise because I didn't wear a tie then they weren't looking at my assets in the first place. The last thing I want to do is become a company drone. I'm fucking sparticus bitch... sparticus doesn't wear ties.

so what color do you think would be good loggy?

what the

Interview went well.

Then they low balled me and I said no and went home.

They came up to my number 6 months later.

Phyzx is a total weirdo Jesus

Non is worse than his kids baseball thread tho or the global warming formula thing

I didn't think anyone from social was dumber than badmofo but I guess I'm wrong

ah yes the baseball thread

bc kids who dont purposefully try to hurt other kids to win @ little league will not be randian heroes

Yes, I live in SoCal and support a family of 6 on 38k/yr.

okay I'm not going to hate on that, as it's still way above the USA average. You're doing a lot more than Jomo and Captain Tele, paying your taxes and being a productive citizen.

But what is the deal with asking for a formula about heat retention and carbon dioxide? When you say "it's just a hypothesis," you know what that word means, right? You know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory? Or do you?

yea welfare pays more than 38K for a family of 6 in So. Cal.

vanster is like forrest gump in that he takes everything at face value

Back