This required it's own thread. [obibun]

zeph

Veteran XV
honestly

when I was doing my bachelors I had a whole collection of random treasures from girls I fucked. odd pair of panties, some special hair clip, a pair of earrings, whatever. things I could definitely say, she left that here because her vagina was viciously entered by my cock on x night during y year

if I lost one of those I wouldn't fucking go online and try to buy another one like wtf

Originally Posted by Obibun
honestly

when I was doing my bachelors I had a whole collection of random treasures from girls I fucked. odd pair of crabs, some special hair lice, a pair of syphilis, whatever. things I could definitely say, she left that here because her vagina was viciously entered by my cock on x night during y year

if I lost one of those I wouldn't fucking go online and try to buy another one like wtf

and lmao at awkward nerds with 3 sexual conquests under their belt who seem so affronted when somebody admits, yeah I used to fuck a lot of women and they'd leave random accessories and shit lying around my room

pretty sure if I dug deep into my old suitcases I'd still find a pair of earrings somewhere

I used to have a decent collection of jewelry and clothing. I used to try pawning them off to the next girl as a semi-gift. One time it backfired pretty horribly, but whatever. It was worth a shot.

also an interesting contrast here

back when nerds saw pictures of my messy university room, they got their pimples in a pop over the fact it was so messy and had random shit lying everywhere

now that they find out half of that shit was from random women they're so intensely jealous they have to yell out the word creepy 10 times to make themselves feel better

somehow in the depths of the internet, nerds have convinced themselves that sex with hot women is creepy, yet watching anime and having a level 90 paladin with virtually no social contact is normal

Back