Occasional-Cortex - The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Sure, it's 40% over the average. Now do the Senate where the average gain is 6 seats and you lost 2.

I'm happy you enjoyed the Clinton and Obama examples, though I have a feeling you're not taking the lesson for what it is.

Bye Phrito. He won't stick around for that

Sure, it's 40% over the average. Now do the Senate where the average gain is 6 seats and you lost 2.

I'm happy you enjoyed the Clinton and Obama examples, though I have a feeling you're not taking the lesson for what it is.

Kinda tough to take 6 Senate seats when there are only 9 Republican seats up for grabs, all of which were in states that Trump carried. We're talking some of the deepest red states in the country; Mississippi (2), Texas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Tennessee...

But you already knew this. Your troll game is off.

There are 22 red seats up in 2020, and 22 more in 2022. That should be a little more interesting.

Kinda tough to take 6 Senate seats when there are only 9 Republican seats up for grabs, all of which were in states that Trump carried. We're talking some of the deepest red states in the country; Mississippi (2), Texas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Tennessee...

But you already knew this. Your troll game is off.

There are 22 red seats up in 2020, and 22 more in 2022. That should be a little more interesting.

Won the midterm popular vote by the largest margin in history.

Senators are elected by popular vote.

I'd say the past month has proven quite fruitful for Dems, wouldn't you?

Flipped 42 House seats. Won the midterm popular vote by the largest margin in history.

That said, we have a Republican to thank for the soon to be systematic dismantling of the Trump administration.

2017-06-27-a0c18112_large.jpg

Uh, lol... ok. You really believe that?

Anyway, the past two years for democrats is summed up exactly like this:

Drumpf!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

Btw, how do you explain losing two Senate seats as part of this 'blue wave'?

Back