Tell me what you think

you could add some subtle synth noise or symphony in there it'd be even better, doesn't even need vocals or drums or anything. maybe add a bass line too. do not sully it with unnecessary vocals or drums though.

That's very very nice. It reminds me of a track off something that I can't place.

How are you liking the guitar?

It's okay. Tonewise it's great, it also weighs practically nothing. The part I am having trouble with is that I play heavier strings, and I strung this guitar with 9-42 gauge, which is a LOT lighter than I usually play. I need to set it up again so that it doesn't buzz on some of the frets - just need to tweak the truss rod for a little more relief.

I'm just happy the thing is back together again and making music. Seriously, it's a tone machine. I have that other goldtop PM-20 and it doesn't sound as good. This one has a stinging twang to it that reminds me a lot of a Tele, or a really light Strat.

Oh, and the track you can't place is probably Kashmir. It gets compared to that a lot. The secondary melody helps take it in a different direction, though :)

Back