isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist?

No, I don't think so,
he seems pretty consistent in thought to me and being atheist makes sense.

Huh? Where did this come from? I'm just sitting here minding my own business this Sunday, and poof, this shows up. Delayed reaction I guess.

Here, some new content. I went and filmed a band Friday night that is similar to the one I play in.

No, that's not me on keyboards, but I'm their back up in case he can't make it. I shot and edited the video.

Last edited:
Huh? Where did this come from? I'm just sitting here minding my own business this Sunday, and poof, this shows up. Delayed reaction I guess.

Here, some new content. I went and filmed a band Friday night that is similar to the one I play in.

No, that's not me on keyboards, but I'm their back up in case he can't make it. I shot and edited the video.

Thanks - that really got right to the point and addressed the issue. :bigthumb:

I can't imagine anything that would make me doubt the existence of god more than NGFM's life. So, no, it's not weird.

I can't imagine anything that would make me doubt the existence of god more than NGFM's life. So, no, it's not weird.

Really? Do you think just chance can account for how often life fucks him over? Don't you think that there just has to be some sort of higher being with a really great sense of humor up there responsible?

god makes him suffer so we may enjoy his personality in a situation where we can turn it off any time we please.

Really? Do you think just chance can account for how often life fucks him over? Don't you think that there just has to be some sort of higher being with a really great sense of humor up there responsible?

Interesting point.

But I don't think it's chance so much as him making a life time of bad choices, nothing that has been done to him really seems like it requires the existence of a malevolent or at least malicious, god. It just required a horse loving, denim-clad music man.

I suppose, but I prefer to think of it being an 8lb 6oz new born infant Jesus doing it to him. Then I like to think of Jesus laughing like a baby in a youtube vid.

Back